Cutest BIG DOG EVER

Muggie'sMum

Mistress Wigglebutt
Oi vey. Kinda gives me the same feeling I get when a reeeeeeeally tiny kid is riding a greeeeeat big horse and people think it's cute and it's not wearing a helmet, or when someone is holding a tiny infant while they're riding with no one nearby to hand off to in case something happens.

I used to sleep with/play with our doberman in very closed quarters but you can tell the dog is *not quite sure* what to think of the baby when it comes at him SCREECHING and he shies away not once, but TWICE.

I will hold my tongue on anything further. :p But as someone who owns a big dog, that is a precarious position to put a dog in no matter HOW friendly or gentle.

And as a side note, look what it gave me as another video option when that one was done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIsuFAZY30Y&NR

It's riot! Trying to steal Summer's hairbrush!

Cute dog.. did you read some of the replys people were posting.. geez!!
sorry, just read the comments they were typing. I didnt know you could post comments, my cousin sent me this video and i just watched it and thought I would share it with you all. Immature people, that's all.

i've seen it many many times..i love it.. cant help but get a huge smile everytime i see it..it truely shows the gentle nature of the Great Dane...they are after all gentle giants ;)

i've seen it many many times..i love it.. cant help but get a huge smile everytime i see it..it truely shows the gentle nature of the Great Dane...they are after all gentle giants ;)

Couldn't agree more. This dog is doing what is commonly called "nuzzling." It is a great dane characteristic.

Muggie'sMum

Mistress Wigglebutt
After watching it a couple of times, what scares me more than that is that behaviour, the jumping around is exactly what my younger dane, Sasha does, when she's getting ready to "wrassle" with the pups - she plays rough and they do too, I'd just be worried that that dog's "playing" would be a little too rough for that baby. Then she gets the zoomies and she has darn near knocked me over a time or two and I am built like a brick craphouse. ;)

Don't get me wrong - having two danes, I know what gentle giants they are, but I would be afraid to put them in a compromising position like that.... Maybe I worry too much.

showpug

After watching it a couple of times, what scares me more than that is that behaviour, the jumping around is exactly what my younger dane, Sasha does, when she's getting ready to "wrassle" with the pups - she plays rough and they do too, I'd just be worried that that dog's "playing" would be a little too rough for that baby. Then she gets the zoomies and she has darn near knocked me over a time or two and I am built like a brick craphouse. ;)

Don't get me wrong - having two danes, I know what gentle giants they are, but I would be afraid to put them in a compromising position like that.... Maybe I worry too much.

I couldn't agree more! Being a previous Dane owner myself the video made me more nervous than happy. To me, my dane would act like that when he was trying to figure something out before pouncing on it! :yikes: I guess it's just the dane's body language that is all too familiar. Just looked like it could easily escalate. My dane was a gentle, loving boy but at times didn't always know when enough was enough.

Members online