Pit Bull Flash Film

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Here's a flash film (slide show) that I found on another site. I'd just like to share it with my fellow Pit/dog lovers. Please pass it on. If you click on it, please try your hardest to wait out the sadness, and watch to the very end. The end is the best part :) .

http://gprime.net/flash.php/thepitbullproblem

I'll admit it, I cried when I watched it. I believe it's considered to have PG-13 content, due to "graphic images" of animal cruelty.

Saje

Island dweller
This has been posted before. It is horrible. But a good way to educate people. They had moved it to a new server or something so it's good to have a new address.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
I wasn't sure if it had been posted before, so I posted it anyway LOL. Since there are always new members, a new link can't hurt.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I have seen this before and everytime I do it makes me so sad to see all the pain humans cause.
One thing I did notice is that most of the pitbulls that were fighting dogs had cropped ears and the ones shown as family dogs, most of them, had natural ears. Just an observation thought :rolleyes:

Purr

~3 Mutts~
I hadn't noticed that BabyBlue...very observant ;) I guess I couldn't get past the fact that the fighters were like walking skeletons :mad: Some people are just....grr.... :mad: There aren't any words that describe them, and if there were, I'm sure they'd be censored.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Purr said:
I hadn't noticed that BabyBlue...very observant ;) I guess I couldn't get past the fact that the fighters were like walking skeletons :mad: Some people are just....grr.... :mad: There aren't any words that describe them, and if there were, I'm sure they'd be censored.
I know what you mean. Those poor animals, so innocent. I could think of a few words, but like you said they would be cencored.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Humans can be such jerks. I'm glad I've gotten to know so many wonderful people on these boards; it's really terrific to be able to talk to people who are as crazy about dogs as I am.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Purr said:
Humans can be such jerks. I'm glad I've gotten to know so many wonderful people on these boards; it's really terrific to be able to talk to people who are as crazy about dogs as I am.
I second that!!

I hadn't seen this before. I wrote an article with all those statistics for a magazine, but I really like how they illustrated it. I cried all the way through, even without sound (stupid computer). What an effective presentation!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
The music for it was great. It fit the message so well. CreatureTeacher if you ever get a chance to listen to it with music I would recomend it. The music just has a special impact.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
maybe the judge can make those boys that stoned Luv4pits watch this over and over and over agian..then make them watch it 1oo more times.

I've seen this before. Once it got to the really graphic images, I couldn't watch. I showed it to my Dad, who isn't much of a pit bull fan. I think it changed his opinion on the breed a bit. I know he'd never own a pit bull, but I don't think he thinks they're evil. And maybe someday, when I have a bull, he'll realize that really all they are are big babies, LOL.

My Aunt had pitbull/boxer mixes. I never met them, but my Mom says they were very sweet dogs. They weighed over 100 lbs.. Whenever you sat on the floor, they'd come over to you and try to sit in your laps. Sadly, they did attack a man wearing a hat before (they had been rescued from fighting).

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mypy here, I have always thought badly about pits but not anymore. What is done to these poor dogs is horrible.

Members online

No members online now.