Fraggle Rock Collars

DJEtzel

Oh. My. Gosh. This came today. I thought I was going to love it...I don't know if there's a word that means more than love, but that's how I feel about this lead! It's PERFECT! Exactly what I wanted! Thank you thank you thank you!!
I'm very glad you love it so much!! :D

Saeleofu

Buy one leash, get one half off! (equal or lesser value)
Oh god, you're killing me!

Also, what's the difference between square and round bolt snaps? Not that I'm buying leashes as we speak or anything like that...;)

DJEtzel

Oh god, you're killing me!

Also, what's the difference between square and round bolt snaps? Not that I'm buying leashes as we speak or anything like that...;)
;D

Only difference is looks, as far as I know! The length of each will vary a little as well, but it's really just preference!

DJEtzel

Do you have anywhere all your ribbon selections?
No, I don't have a ribbon selection. I don't stock anything, everything is custom ordered for collars, so I can basically recreate almost any collar, or I can find new ribbon on etsy.com to purchase for an order.

Saeleofu

No, I don't have a ribbon selection. I don't stock anything, everything is custom ordered for collars, so I can basically recreate almost any collar, or I can find new ribbon on etsy.com to purchase for an order.
This is the same thing I do (well, I don't use ribbon, but I don't keep anything in stock, really, except for some basic hardware).

And I still love my collars with the TARDIS ribbon <3

DJEtzel

This is the same thing I do (well, I don't use ribbon, but I don't keep anything in stock, really, except for some basic hardware).

And I still love my collars with the TARDIS ribbon <3
I'm glad that's still holding up for you! I have had a lot of interest lately in a collar clone of it. ;)

Just wanted to say that I am STILL obsessed with my lead.
So happy!! Where are the pictures of Siri WITH it? XD

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm glad that's still holding up for you! I have had a lot of interest lately in a collar clone of it. ;)

So happy!! Where are the pictures of Siri WITH it? XD
Um...I'll get some tomorrow morning, promise :p

Also, any way you can make a collar with something really soft on the inside? Like...velvet or sheepskin, or....something? LOL Siri's neck gets rubbed raw on the underside with any biothane/nylon type fabric.

DJEtzel

Um...I'll get some tomorrow morning, promise :p

Also, any way you can make a collar with something really soft on the inside? Like...velvet or sheepskin, or....something? LOL Siri's neck gets rubbed raw on the underside with any biothane/nylon type fabric.
I have made a few items with fleece lining, if you think that might work? I could probably do something like sheepskin, too, but it might be a bit thicker needing different hardware.. :/

I could only use fleece with nylon, though... I don't have the power to sew biothane yet, unfortunately.

Asking for a better sewing machine for Christmas. XD Ol' boy's treated me well over the last few years, but a $50 sewing machine can only last me so long...

DJEtzel

I'm having a quick sale on one collar on my facebook page for anyone interested. Selling a collar, shipped for $5 total in this print, on hot pink nylon with a black plastic quick release buckle in whatever neck size necessary. Only requirements are that the dog it's going to has a short coat and the owner can/will take *good* pictures of the dog modeling the collar for my use. Comment on my status on facebook if you're interested!

Members online

No members online now.