Walsh says hello....

xpaeanx

I brought my camera on our afternoon walk today... thought I'd post a few. :)

Hai!

Oh look... a JRT... in a hole....

BLAST OFF in 4....3.....2....1...

xpaeanx

Yeah, I don't keep my camera around much and usually I just post pics on FB if I am going to post any.

He's such a scruffy little monster. I <3 it. especially in winter when I keep him extra scruffy. :)

xpaeanx

Thank you. :)

I think he has the perfect amount of scruff to make him adorable. He's in between Kaiden and Dekka..... But, I love the end of May/beginning of June when I shave him..... And OMG the freckles!

ACooper

Oh Hai dare Misser Walsh! *waves*

He is so adorable.......and yes, I agree, just the right amount of scruff!

Dekka

Just try me..
He is looking great! I love the options too. Seren is going super scruffy for the winter.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hello Walsh, please come get us and take us on your walk with you. Such nice places. Beautiful photos, beautiful dog.

Victor and Pepper love to dig in sand too. Imagine the earth you could move with Pepper the tiller. I'll make a sand sculpture out of it, we can all work together.

Anyone who's afternoon walk involves a beach automatically becomes someone I want to be.

Love the pictures! He's such a scruffy handsome dude!

xpaeanx

Oh Hai dare Misser Walsh! *waves*
He is so adorable.......and yes, I agree, just the right amount of scruff!
Walsh relayed this back to him… he looked at me slightly confused for a second and came up and licked me… I guess that means he was saying hi back. LOL.

He is looking great! I love the options too. Seren is going super scruffy for the winter.
Thank you. :) I don’t know much the extra hair really helps with “warmth†during the winter… but I figure something extra is better than none right?
Hello Walsh, please come get us and take us on your walk with you. Such nice places. Beautiful photos, beautiful dog.

Victor and Pepper love to dig in sand too. Imagine the earth you could move with Pepper the tiller. I'll make a sand sculpture out of it, we can all work together.
I would happily invite you all with us, except both my apartment and car might be a bit of a squeeze… I live in a shoe box and drive a clown car. Lololol.

I love him!
Which beach is that, with those rocks?
I just go along Dune road. I start out at either cupsogue or tiana and I walk until I am very very very far away from everyone… then I let him off leash to run around. Tiana can be hit or miss though with a JRT. Sometimes you end up with a cranky JRT hidden inside your jacket while being jumped on by (insert any large breed obnoxious dog here) until their owner decides to finally stroll over and grab their dog.
Omg whyyyy do you not post more pictures? He is adorable!!
LOL. Idk… I just never take my camera with me anywhere.
Anyone who's afternoon walk involves a beach automatically becomes someone I want to be.
Love the pictures! He's such a scruffy handsome dude!
Thank you. :) But don’t get too jealous about living by a beach. It’s lovely in the winter, but during the summer the tourists are insane… so there is no room for you at the beach. And then there are always those lovely storms that flood everything. LOL. I actually sneak off to the mountains every chance I get. I am jealous of people who’s afternoon walks involve mountains and woods and waterfalls. The VT/NH border is one of my favorite places.

Anywhere you live will has it's pluses and minuses. The beach is nice yes, but so are so many other places. :)

Members online

No members online now.