Helpppp Please!!!

Criosphynx

goood one! You got me... I was like "why the heck aren't her dogs fixed???"

ya you got me anyway.

F

FluffyZooCrew

I knew it was a joke, LOL.

Lighten up guys, it's April Fools. The one day a year where jokes are mandatory! :D

MM, good prank. :p

Lizmo

Water Junkie
:yikes: :D

Don't worry guys, it's just an April Fool. (Did I really fool anyone???)
Yeah, you got me. I was thinking " Okay, you've been here long enough to know don't leave a flippin' intact bitch with a male!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
You guys had it easy. I posted this on the other forum.. and gave everyone a good round of upset :eek:. I am deeply touched by the love people have for the 3Ms & out-pouring support for myself, but still can't believe they felt for it! :eek:

Rehoming Mocha, Missy & Muffin.

It hurts so much to even say this, but due to the economy, we can't afford to feed them anymore...

I'd prefer for the 3 of them to stay together, as they love each other too much, but if you can only take one, please also let me know.. It's still a lot better than surrendering them to the shelter, or selling them to strangers on craiglist..

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

sprintime

I love April Fool's day. I got caught a few times and I fell for the one posted here but all in a day's fun , what do we have left if we can't laugh?

R

RedyreRottweilers

Yes you did. NOT FUNNY IMO. If you have this many intact dogs and don't PLAN to breed, it's time to do something about it. There are enough of these threads that are real that this is in no way funny.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Yes you did. NOT FUNNY IMO. If you have this many intact dogs and don't PLAN to breed, it's time to do something about it. There are enough of these threads that are real that this is in no way funny.
Thank you Red. I don't really feel something this serious is joke worthy. Call me uptight if you like, but I really did not like this!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
:rolleyes:

Well I thought it was clever M&M's. I love that Laurelin bought it hook line and sinker hehe... sorry Laurelin ;) I probably would have bit too if I hadn't read the whole thread first lol... shows the importance of reading the thread before posting :rofl1: especially since I didn't read this thread until April 3rd lol

Can't please everyone :)

Members online

No members online now.