How does someone deal with breeding with animals peeing there mark on your furniture?

ChiBree

If thats what you call one litter, than so be it. I love my dogs and plan to breed as a hobby. For the love of my dogs, just like everyone else but doesn't say so because they don't wanna be bad mouthed. But I realized I could care less what you think. You don't know me, I don't know you. I'm a good person and everyone who knows me knows that. So....what I do, is my business. I'm tired of seeing every person who posts, get jumped on right away and never gets answers. This Forum really has some mean people. I for one, am not one of those mean people. But then again maybe only us BYB , and puppy mills people are nice.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Personally, I think this thread carried on very nicely (mostly) and all advice posted was knowledgeable and not said in a manner that should have been taken as hurtful by anyone.

It just wasn't, apparently, what she wanted to hear. I think that's what causes these "fireworks" that everyone goes on about. BYB's want to hear that they're right. And they're not going to hear it becuase they're not. So no matter how nicely one is told that breeding "just one litter" or "for a hobby" or "because it's my dog and I can" is not the right reasons and is infact hurtful to dogs everywhere, it's just not going to be heard nicely, because it's always being heard by someone on the defensive.

jdthepug

Hahahahaha. I think I'm going to choke on my popcorn.

Now I remember why I left this forum.
If I had a dollar everytime I heard someone say they were leaving or "this is why I left" and then magically start posting again... I would be in my dream home.

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
If thats what you call one litter, than so be it. I love my dogs and plan to breed as a hobby. For the love of my dogs, just like everyone else but doesn't say so because they don't wanna be bad mouthed. But I realized I could care less what you think. You don't know me, I don't know you. I'm a good person and everyone who knows me knows that. So....what I do, is my business. I'm tired of seeing every person who posts, get jumped on right away and never gets answers. This Forum really has some mean people. I for one, am not one of those mean people. But then again maybe only us BYB , and puppy mills people are nice.
C'mon Chibree! Have you not learned anything? I think what the "educated' people on this forum have tried to explain, educate, and teach you obviously fell on deaf ears. Your poor dogs! What are you going to breed your cleft palet puppy? Good GOD! And to think you still plan on breeding after you went through he!! with your first litter :rolleyes: C-section and all and you still don't learn :cool:

:popcorn:

CamzKees

Cleft pallet? Isn't that where their lips and mouth are split?

Yikes!

I can only imagine what those puppies would look like. Sad. It's not like they asked to be brought into the world.

lakotasong

Sled Dog Guardian
I love my dogs and plan to breed as a hobby.
I thought after the near disaster you had with your previous litter that you were not going to breed again?

I'm a good person and everyone who knows me knows that.
Plenty of BYB and PM are "nice" people, but still horridly irresponsible, unethical breeders.

Roxy's CD

ChiBreed- Didn't your bitch DIE with that litter? And she had to be recesitated??!!! :eek: And after all that your still willing to risk your dogs lives?!?!?! :eek:

I peronsally will NEVER breed. Regardless of how titled my dogs are.

I WILL NEVER risk my OWN pet, just to have puppies. I would rather abort every single one of those puppies to save my dog. May sound harsh, but I've had Roxy since she was a little pup (she is spayed) and if for whatever reason she got impregnanted it wouldn't be a question in my mind to abort. I love Roxy and would never put her in ANY sort of danger that risks her life.

Edit: That sounded weird. I know that she'll never get pregnant because she's spayed, but in my scenario she isn't LMAO.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
ChiBreed- Didn't your bitch DIE with that litter? And she had to be recesitated??!!! :eek: And after all that your still willing to risk your dogs lives?!?!?! :eek:

I peronsally will NEVER breed. Regardless of how titled my dogs are.
Yes, she did!! And the baby has a cleft palate!

Same here. . .when i thought my dog was pregnant, I was so freaked out and I learned SO MUCH from the mistake of waiting to spay her, even though I don't think she was pregnant. (I don't think= I don't know, we thought she was but never checked, we just spayed her w/o an x-ray.)

Giny

ChiBreed,
How can someone who almost lost their female dog through labor STILL want to let her go through more pregnancies then adamantly say they love their dogs. I don't get it! *shakes head* I knew when you didn't want to spay her because of the fact you were "afraid to loose her" was full bs. Sigh, some people never learn. Stick with the forums that advocates BYB and puppy mills. I’m sure there’s a bunch of them out there. I hope they give you great support when you loose your bitch.

Roxy's CD

Giny good point!

I remember you saying that you wanted to spay her, but were afraid of putting her under because of the c-section...

So your not willing to risk spaying her, but your willing to risk another litter.

ACK! I hate being deceived!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Giny good point!

I remember you saying that you wanted to spay her, but were afraid of putting her under because of the c-section...

So your not willing to risk spaying her, but your willing to risk another litter.

ACK! I hate being deceived!
I just got up to get something to eat. . .and I was thinking about this. It doesn't make sense at all. I can't believe she anyone would put their dog through that. . .especially after her dog DIED on the table and had a DEFORMED baby!!!!! :rolleyes: :( :eek:

Members online

No members online now.