New from Illinois

jasmom87

I came across this forum and have enjoyed reading the posts, and have gained a lot of great information on training from it.

My husband and I own Madison (Maddie), a English Springer Spaniel who is almost 5 months old. In the past, we have always owned cockers, but I had to put down my cocker on January 6, 2008, and decided that go with a different breed in the spaniel family. Losing my cocker was one of the hardest things I ever went through. She was 12 years old.

Maddie has brought much joy into our lives and starts obiedence school on Saturday, and will be spayed in the next few weeks. Now if we could learn about controlling puppy biting and counter surfing, life would even better.

I just thought I would post an introduction, as I would like to start joining in on the conversations.

AWWWWW!! I LOVE Springer Spaniels! My first childhood dog was a springer and she was such a sweetheart. Maddie is adorable! Welcome to chaz. :)

link7881

Hi there. I am new in this forum but my sister is not (youbetcha1018).:)
I am a single mom of two lovely children. Raising children on my own is really a tough job. But I know that it will all get better in time. I hope that I would be of any help to all you here. Anyway, I love pets so much. Actually, I have 3 pets with us right now, all are canines. Hope to meet all of you here. Thanks.

New Homes Tampa

T

tessa_s212

Hello fellow spaniel lover!

My family has 8 dogs - all from the sporting family. :) 5 cocker spaniels, 1 english springer spaniel, 1 pointer, and 1 english setter. I absolutely adore the spaniels. Its hard not to. :)

Members online

No members online now.