First Grain Free TOTW Pacific Stream??! :)

Kodiak

After 2 solid months of eating California Natural I can happily say my girl has gained much needed weight and is ready to try a grain-free kibble!! I have fed EVO in the past, but am hesitant to start Lucy off with it. She has had some incontinence and abnormal urinalysis tests, we are going to the vet again today and I may come back with a million questions. I was also afraid to start with a super high protein until I know that there is no kidney damage. Of course I will not be talked into any sort of 'magic corn diet' while at the Vet's!! Oh geez I am rambling...

I just wanted some reassurance that I am making a good choice. I had planned to start with the Pacific Stream as it is a lower protein and then rotate formulas. Does this sound like a good start? She also gets some canned, usually Eagle Pack. I learn so much here!! Thanks!!

That sounds like a plan to me :) Just keep an eye on her. One thing you can do to control the amount of protein if it seems to high is to mix in some carbs of your own choosing.

Members online

No members online now.