The Venting Thread

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
HOLY CRAP I NEED SLEEP.
I was going to go feed my neighbor's dog, so I put on a jacket and a hat. I was halfway there when I realized I wasn't wearing any pants.
/facepalm of shame

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I've been having a lot of migraines lately. If my head could stop feeling like there's an ice pick being shoved into it, that would be great. Really getting sick of being holed up in my bedroom in the dark doing nothing but trying to sleep it off. I have really strange migraine induced nightmares...

GipsyQueen

I FREAKING FORGOT TO PUT MY NAME ON MY EXAM TODAY.

Who the HECK does that. I emailed my professor, but WHO THE HECK DOES THAT... :mad::mad::mad: So.freaking.Stupid. Sooooo so so so stupid.

I'm so sorry Allie :(

I didn't fall asleep until almost 5 in the morning today. No idea why, but now I'm running on three hours of sleep and need to get through two more classes today.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Today a group of "Christian race realists" protesting at the park told me..
- I should go back to Mexico (for the record, I'm not from Mexico)
- And that "We" Muslims caused 9/11.... (not a muslim, and Muslims didn't cause 9/11)
then they yelled bible verses as I waited for my train and instead of doing anything I started crying until the transit police came to get them.

what a great way to start the day

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Is that the thing when a Christian is realistic about the fact that Jesus was dark skinned?

/attempt to make something funny out of something bad. I'm sorry. WTF.
I mean evidently nobody has told them.

I'm totally fine, I usually just ignore this stuff but they were gathered at the park as I walked mostly alone and I was just like fack fack fack fack fack walk faster

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Today a group of "Christian race realists" protesting at the park told me..

- I should go back to Mexico (for the record, I'm not from Mexico)

- And that "We" Muslims caused 9/11.... (not a muslim, and Muslims didn't cause 9/11)

then they yelled bible verses as I waited for my train and instead of doing anything I started crying until the transit police came to get them.

what a great way to start the day

That is absolutely awful. I'm so sorry. You do NOT deserve that kind of treatment at all. Ugh. This crap seriously makes me sooooo mad. :(

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
My vent.

Apparently I was volunteered at work to do photos for our website. Papers were already sent out saying I will be doing the photos, but it was not cleared with me first and I charge for my photos and I'm pretty positive they are thinking I will be willing to shoot these photos for free.

I need to talk to my boss about it because my photography is not free and it was not discussed with me beforehand. I'm just afraid to talk to her because I hate confrontation and I'm already upset about other work related stuff.

Members online

No members online now.