The Venting Thread

SpringerLover

IT IS COLD! I am tired of putting coats and boots on the dogs just to pee! I'm also tired of standing outside while they pee and poop.

We are currently at -17 with a "feels like" -35. Is winter over yet?!

Saeleofu

No, I will not stop talking about Sherlock. Or Doctor Who. Or anything else, for that matter. If you don't want to hear it don't listen. But we're having a conversation over here and you're not really a part of it, kthnxbye.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
IT IS COLD! I am tired of putting coats and boots on the dogs just to pee! I'm also tired of standing outside while they pee and poop.

We are currently at -17 with a "feels like" -35. Is winter over yet?!
Just gotta hang on till Friday!
Heck, my phone is showing a high of 17 on Thursday... even that will probably feel nice.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I just coughed so hard that I hacked up a giant blob of mucous. Think cockroach-sized, not wimpy marble-sized. The coughing fit was so intense it started a nosebleed. That's how I found out that I'm out of tissues.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Imma guess it's the Madagasar hissing size that's in the tank downstairs that still freak me out each time i come over.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh no :( Come move in with me so I can share my ramen and macaroni? I actually make a delicious baked macaraoni and cheese dish! Do you have some food available? When I'm low on money my mother sends me home with a few home cooked meals and a ginormous box of ramen. Ugh. I wish I could help you! I just stocked up on groceries for the month so I'm out of money, too, but if you were closer I'd bring you food.

Regarding OnTrac, I've actually had items shipped via OnTrac several times and they have always arrived okay and on time. The tracking system is a little weird and the locations turn out funny sometimes, but at the end of the day I get my packages. Except I know you live in a remote area so it might be more difficult for your deliverer... fingers crossed!!

And no problem! I wish I could help you out more, but hang in there!!
Yessss, I want to move in! :D As long as you're okay with waking up every morning to what sounds like a coyote being murdered. :eek:
I have enough food for a week or so if I don't act like a pig, lol. And when the time comes when I run out I'm sure something will come up.
You're so sweet! A lot of people on the internet will say what they would do if they could, but not always totally mean it. But I 1000% believe you that if you were closer I'd open the door to find you there with food. :D
Nothing from OnTrac today. I looked up the tracking and found this:

"January 6, 2014, 3:44 pm, --- Possible delay in delivery due to extra carrier processing
January 6, 2014, 3:44 pm, --- Delivery attempted"

I'm not sure what that means.

Took talon to the vet to get shots. I'm so **** sick of being looked at like i don't feed my dog! Especially after i tell you he eats a high protein, high quality food 4x a day now and gets vitamins, probiotics, oils, and had been tested for things that may cause his skininess. And when i say he's been gaining weight slowly but steadily and you look at me like I'm the worst person in the world! Well **** you. :mad:

Now my super high anxiety about Talons class on Wednesday has increased. I know it's stupid but i feel like if one more person acts like this I'm going to cry.

(((HUGS))) Even before Fable lost all that weight recently, she was always skinny. Too skinny. I worried about it and did the best I could, but people making comments made me feel like crap. :(
We know Talon is one lucky dog and that you take really good care of him. <3

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Took talon to the vet to get shots. I'm so **** sick of being looked at like i don't feed my dog! Especially after i tell you he eats a high protein, high quality food 4x a day now and gets vitamins, probiotics, oils, and had been tested for things that may cause his skininess. And when i say he's been gaining weight slowly but steadily and you look at me like I'm the worst person in the world! Well **** you. :mad:

Now my super high anxiety about Talons class on Wednesday has increased. I know it's stupid but i feel like if one more person acts like this I'm going to cry.
Just tell people that he's a growing boy who is trying to keep looking like all the Abercrombie boys.

Saeleofu

Imma guess it's the Madagasar hissing size that's in the tank downstairs that still freak me out each time i come over.
I <3 Madagascars :D

Not gonna lie, they creeped me out when I first started working there, but now I'm like "OH! It's ROACH COUNTING DAY!" I may be the only person who LIKES to count cockroaches. "One cockroach Ah ah ah...Five hundred! Five hundred roaches AH AH AH AH!" :rofl1:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I've been sick since before Christmas and now it's frigid cold outside and I have to go to work. That means I get to be outside walking a bunch of dogs today. Ugh. I am dreading it. I keep trying to get better but I feel like the universe wants to keep me sick.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I <3 Madagascars :D

Not gonna lie, they creeped me out when I first started working there, but now I'm like "OH! It's ROACH COUNTING DAY!" I may be the only person who LIKES to count cockroaches. "One cockroach Ah ah ah...Five hundred! Five hundred roaches AH AH AH AH!" :rofl1:
It's funny ... I am TERRIFIED of the roaches we have here (they are the large water roaches that live in the sewers and whatnot, not the smaller house ones ... Although those are gross too :/) but I find Madagascars to be ... I guess ... Cute?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Got to work okay this morning, the roads I had to travel weren't too bad and nobody seemed to be driving crazy. Got here and found out we might lose our power at any minute, because apparently there were some weird shenanigans with the people moving into the office space next door and our power account has been cancelled... w.t.f. So if the power goes out my ass is going back home. Nope nope nope nope nope.

Also though amount of snarky smarmy messages on the answering machine "You guys should be open!! It's between the working hours!! WHERE ARE YOU??" Wow guys. The winter storm is like bloody national news. Where are YOU?

StillandSilent

I was embarassed to take Gambit out in public until he was almost 3 because he was so skinny. I fed raw, I offered treats, I would have stuffed him with as much as he could hold, but he just turned away from it. When he was full, he was full.

Then he hit 3 and suddenly gained 8 lbs. He's still on the thin side of normal, but at least he doesnt' look abused any more. SO there is light at the end of the tunnel, I promise!

Equinox

Yessss, I want to move in! :D As long as you're okay with waking up every morning to what sounds like a coyote being murdered. :eek:
I have enough food for a week or so if I don't act like a pig, lol. And when the time comes when I run out I'm sure something will come up.
You're so sweet! A lot of people on the internet will say what they would do if they could, but not always totally mean it. But I 1000% believe you that if you were closer I'd open the door to find you there with food. :D
Nothing from OnTrac today. I looked up the tracking and found this:

"January 6, 2014, 3:44 pm, --- Possible delay in delivery due to extra carrier processing
January 6, 2014, 3:44 pm, --- Delivery attempted"

I'm not sure what that means.
Haha, I'm ALWAYS okay with anything Fable! Start planning your move now, please <3 Trent and I would love to have you. And I really would absolutely do what I could to help, and I'm glad you know that <3 Please do say something, either on Chaz or through a private message, if things get bad!!

And weird about the delivery thing. Wonder if they weren't able to find you... maybe try to call and ask?

Members online

No members online now.