The Venting Thread

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
This. :wall:

*SIGH*

Epic fail, Justin, epic fail. Just when I think I couldn't dislike you anymore you have to go & imitate probably one of the best dancers & performers this business has known.

No. Just ... No.

This. :wall:

Epic fail, Justin, epic fail. Just when I think I couldn't dislike you anymore you have to go & imitate probably one of the best dancers & performers this business has known.

No. Just ... No.
I was never a huge Jackson fan (just not really a fan of pop in general) but yeah, Bieber couldve been my vent pretty much ever since he first started performing lol

Saeleofu

It's highly unlikely, and I'd like to say even impossible, for the coolant leak to be the intake manifold. It's just air. There shouldn't be coolant there.
Intrigues have a known issues with coolant leaking through the intake manifold. No, it shouldn't be there...but I suppose that's the problem lol.

But, if you have a coolant leak, and you think the misfire is related to said coolant leak... then it's probably the head gasket. But that super sucks, so pretend I never said that.
*plugs ear* LALALALALALALALA!!!! (Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I'm afraid of).

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I was never a huge Jackson fan (just not really a fan of pop in general) but yeah, Bieber couldve been my vent pretty much ever since he first started performing lol
I am not a rabid pop fan either, I listen to it on occasion, I wouldn't call myself A huge fan of MJ per say, I do like his songs & have a few of his albums. I will crank the radio up if they come on the radio.

But I will give the man credit where credit is due & I did love watching him dance, & i LOVED his music videos. I don't think there will ever be another one like him :(. & it perturbs me that some little twit who spends his time batting wasted & pissing in mop buckets at night clubs gets popular & thinks he's the next Michael Jackson

Sorry man ... No.

Major sad and bumming today:(

Our next door neighbors are moving, today is their last day. Their kids are my kids ages and best friends. We get along great as neighbors and its just so great to have kids to hang out with mine while we are working in the gardens, yard, etc.

We are really going to miss them:(

(I am also super nervous about who the new neighbors may end up being.......)

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
My fiancée can't say know when people ask for his help with something ... Even if he has to be somewhere else ... Like work, so how I am stuck working the afternoon for him after working all morning & having to run errands this afternoon as well so I didn't get any rest at all

Boo

Paviche

Duuuuude.
The lady I interviewed with (3x) is supposed to make her decision today and I'm so antsy and on edge because I haven't heard from her yet! Pleasepleaseplease.

Lyzelle

That moment when you know something SHOULD be there. But it isn't. And you can't find it anywhere. Only to find out that someone took it without asking you, and it happens to be a $60 blush that they are probably currently shoving their never washed disgusting makeup brushes into.

Only to then find something else missing that you know they also took again, without permission.

PACKING ALL THE THINGS.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Auggie's grandma, Pepper and Payton's great-grandma, Georgie's great-great-grandma and the reason we named her Georgie, the main reason I went to buy Payton, because he had this one particular incredible dog in his lineage... is gone.
I'm heartbroken and I can't stop crying and I also can't even begin to imagine how her owner is doing. She was her heart dog. An amazing dog who touched so many people. Everybody was crying during her last agility run. Even the judge cried.

LauraLeigh

My house this morning

My house an hour later

Everyone keeps saying I should be excited about the new house, but I can't get excited no matter how hard I try... I'm just feeling.... Lost....

That's where I raised my kids, my dogs, where Jeff's father and uncle lived with us and where they were a part of our lives....

I'm trying so hard to get excited about a brand new house, but so far it's just not working :-(

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I miss ferrets. :(

And then I see pictures like this on craigslist (ALL of those ferrets need homes o_O):

...and I miss ferrets even more.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I so tired and stressed at work. I've been there 7 years and I'm just burnt out....there is no opportunity for advancement, just dead end. Jack just turned 7 and it made me think back to when I got him and how long I've been working at this place. I always thought I'd have moved in to bigger and better things by now. Instead I'm stuck in a rut and am too much of a chicken sh!t to do anything about it.

I know I should grateful for having a job and I am grateful, but sometimes I feel like there just has to be more to life than 50 hours of dead end drudgery a week.... :(

And I vote that we ship the pile 'o ferrets to Jess :)

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Intrigues have a known issues with coolant leaking through the intake manifold. No, it shouldn't be there...but I suppose that's the problem lol.

*plugs ear* LALALALALALALALA!!!! (Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I'm afraid of).
Are you sure you don't own a B5 S4? Wait, no you don't. Your car actually runs. :p They defy logic with their problems constantly.

Your misfire could be something as easy as plugs or wires. Remain calm and pretend I never said head gasket. :D

Just came in about 15 minutes ago...it gorgeous out and we had such an awesome night.

Why is this in the venting thread?

It was the last night like this :( Our neighbors who we were with are leaving tomorrow

Members online

No members online now.