Stephy's midnight musings/updates

Locke

Another igloo dweller that does not think prostituion is all fine and dandy.

Also, back bacon is the best bacon.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
My sled dogs and I also totally live in an igloo and are not okay with prostitution. Please don't judge Canadians as a whole.. It's insulting and so far you've been wrong about our collective opinion..

crazedACD

You're adults. When we had a bunch of kids on here, yes, we moderated stuff like that a lot more closely.

And people complained because we did.

The only person that information possibly put at risk was the OP. No one else. If the case had been otherwise, yes, it would have been gone in a heartbeat.

No, we're not going to line edit posts, especially not right now while we spend the majority of our time cleaning up spam.

There are lots of dog forums on the internet.
Thank you. I've been on forums where I've gotten my hand slapped by mods for pretty stupid things. I figure these types of threads are the trade-off...I don't mind them, find them entertaining, but if I didn't want to read them, I wouldn't?

Oh, come on, you know you Canadians are all the same--you love your hockey, your weird bacon, and your legal hookers.... ;)
And that unnatural bagged milk. Weirdos. :p

Anyone who doesn't like back bacon is a big hoser. Take off eh.

Seriously.

I'm not a lumber jack
Or a fur trader
And I dont live in an igloo.
Or eat blubber
Or own a dog sled.
And I don't know Jimmy, Jally or Suzie from Canada, Although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister not a President.
I speak English and French not American.
And I pronounce it about not "a-boot"
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I believe in peackeeping not policing.
Diversity not assimilation
And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.
A touque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch.
And it is pronounced "zed" not "zee" "zed"!
Canada is the 2nd largest landmass!
The 1st nation in hockey!
And the best part of North America!
My name is Allison and I am Canadian!

joce

We used to have bagged milk in school. Or is this bagged milk something else I'm missing? :rofl1:

I think before the Internet I thought Canada was igloos and a few towns with sleds:confused: all I knew I learned from a off the grid magazine my mom got and they were a bit nuts and land was like 1$ an acre so I figured no one was there!

Thank god for the Internet and I like most of you Canadians!

South Park also taught me some things lol!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
We used to have bagged milk in school. Or is this bagged milk something else I'm missing? :rofl1:

I think before the Internet I thought Canada was igloos and a few towns with sleds:confused: all I knew I learned from a off the grid magazine my mom got and they were a bit nuts and land was like 1$ an acre so I figured no one was there!

Thank god for the Internet and I like most of you Canadians!

South Park also taught me some things lol!
Really? Cause we were given carton milk at school.... :rofl1:

Ohhh no, we don't live in igloos anymore, but we're all given a short course in how to build one in kindergarten in case of emergencies. Who's going to be laughing all snug in my icehouse after Dec 21? Yes, that will be me, until I realize igloos don't have toilets.

Members online

No members online now.