Stephy's midnight musings/updates

joce

Really we have a nice dog forum here and I think this is all started to stir the crap. It's sad it's allowed to get that way.

But it will fade as it has with others and life will go on.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Linds.

And for what it's worth, I think we could/should have removed that personal information sooner. I can't speak for the other moderators, but I know that I would have made an edit as soon as I became aware of it. The thing is, I didn't see it. Do you know how many times that post was reported? Zero. Not a single person who saw it and clutched their chest dramatically saying, "Oh my goodness! For her own safety, that information should be removed pronto" reported that (or any) post in that thread. I dug through my emails, even in the "trash" and "spam" folders and the only reported posts we have from those dates are about spam.
You're right, someone should have reported it. Honestly, I don't think I even remember reading it--I think I was so shocked by the prostitution itself I couldn't focus on anything else.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
she was in a suite with another woman there . you have to set up appt to get in to the building. its not like she was standing on the corner slinging her ****.

and prostitution is legal in Canada , so obviously the Canadian people think its OK to do to make a quick buck.
Um, I don't think it's okay, and said so in her thread.

Please don't make broad sweeping generalizations about our country. :/ It's very insulting.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
WOOPS! LOL WRONG THREAD! sorry guys.
Carry on.

Other than that,I have stepped out of this whole situation lol

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Thanks. The thing is, though, we cannot be in every thread, heated or not.

If in doubt, report it.

And it was another moderator who eventually removed the information, too, so I'm not the only one who feels that way.
What she said was in no way breaking any rules of the forum, that I know of. I've reported threads before, and got nasty PMs saying that I shouldn't be reporting threads that are not breaking any rules, it just wastes mods time.

So no, I did not report the thread, because I didn't feel like getting a nasty PM for a prostitute saying where she was.

ETA: I'm not saying that it's anybody's fault, but when you have one saying "oh yah, report it!" and one that's like "don't you report something that's not against the rules!" then... well...?

Members online

No members online now.