Bra Strap or No Bra Strap

Bra Strap or No Bra Strap

• Total voters

darkchild16

We are Home.
Someone -- maybe Maidenform or Bali? -- made in between sizes.
Bali was the one I went to for odd sizes. They always seem to have it. Just never had what I wanted. Ambreille IIRC had 32B and they have full cups.

This thread is proof I spent too long in the lingere dept at JCP and yet i HATE lingere/bras/underwear besides the basics LOL.

I don't really even think about if they show or not on a daily basis. If I'm somewhere nice then I'll make an effort but if it's my day to day stuff I don't really care that much.

Especially in the summer when I wear tanks all the time doing stuff with the dogs and since most of those will at least show my straps on my back but keep me cool I don't really care

~Tucker&Me~

We are supposed to care if our bra straps show on our shoulders? Whoops :p

Seriously though, mine show all the time unless I am at work or dressed up fancy. I love cute colorful bra straps, and I wear spaghetti tanks all the time. It doesn't bother me when I see other people's straps and I hope it doesn't bother them when they see mine.

Seriously though, mine show all the time unless I am at work or dressed up fancy. I love cute colorful bra straps, and I wear spaghetti tanks all the time. It doesn't bother me when I see other people's straps and I hope it doesn't bother them when they see mine.
Thats the same thing I was thinking! I didn't know it was a thing to care about.

Lyzelle

It totally doesn't bother me to see other people's straps. I just don't like my own showing.
Yeah, ditto. I personally don't like my bra at all showing, not just straps, but I don't mind other people's straps showing. And if I had to choose a part of my bra that had to show, it would be straps.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
This was pretty much my first thought, too. The only time I "care" is if I'm dressing up, and I really don't give a hoot when I can see someone else's bra straps. :p

That said, it makes me twitch if I can see the top of the cups peeking out over a low-cut shirt. Soooooooooooo not classy.

Paige

Let it be
Yeah I don't personally care if my bra shows or anyone else's does either.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Bra straps don't bother me but I don't want to be exposing or seeing any part of the cup! Wear a cami or get a properly sized shirt! I detest the brightly colored bra showing off thing that Sex in the City tried to bring into popularity.

Renee, do you have access to a Belk? They have AWESOME selection for large busted ladies. I took my friend shopping there and she got cute 36G bras appropriate for a college student :)

Victoria Secret Pink makes me so **** angry.
I am a 32 C. Pretty typical bra size.

Yet those **** bras do NOT HOLD ME IN. They use like, half cups, and I spill out every 10 seconds.

Grr.. but they are so cute for some reason I still have one or two of them lol
Go up a size in Pink... Their stuff runs SUPER small....Even then you still tend to fall out haha

Panty lines drive me more insane than bra straps showing......

Bra straps don't bother me but I don't want to be exposing or seeing any part of the cup! Wear a cami or get a properly sized shirt! I detest the brightly colored bra showing off thing that Sex in the City tried to bring into popularity.

Renee, do you have access to a Belk? They have AWESOME selection for large busted ladies. I took my friend shopping there and she got cute 36G bras appropriate for a college student :)
We do, but last time I looked ours only had the full coverage granny cups that do NOT fit me at all. :(

I'll probably have to look in Knoxville. It's a little less parochial. :rolleyes:

RD

Are you dead yet?
I don't care if my bra strap shows if it's a cute lace/print/colored bra strap. If it's a sports bra or granny bra I want that sucker hidden, lol.

mrose_s

BusterLove
I make sure I look conservative at work but when I'm just me I really don't care if my bra shows. Thats why I buy pretty bra's. It doesn't really bother me if you can see it a bit through my shirt either.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I prefer my bra straps to not be showing but at the same time I don't tend to focus on hiding them if they do show. I can't wear strapless bras well... Boobs are too big for me to feel like strapless bras will stay on properly. I don't like the bra cup showing at all though.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I don't really 'like' my bra straps showing.. they are usually obnoxiously colored, they don't go with the outfit, sometimes they run away down my shoulder creating an annoyance.

but. let me just say something here.. I HATE people saying things to me like "Oh honey, careful, your bra strap is showing..don't want anybody seeing that" in that whispering scandalized voice like it's the most horrifying thing to see. and ESPECIALLY when I'm wrangling dogs or throwing tennis balls or running or just basically doing ANYTHING. I'm moving my body, a bra strap might show. I really do not care.

I have boobs.
I wear a bra.
I don't LIKE my straps to show.. but my bra isn't some super secret thing that I use to hold up my super secret boobs and seeing them will unveil the SUPER GIRLY SECRET that , no, my boobs don't just sit up like that on their own.

If my bra strap pops out while I'm wearing a dress or when someone is taking pictures during something formal or something..fine, mention it.
otherwise? leave me and my bra straps be!

Members online

No members online now.