This is why overdue payment happen!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
This is a mini-rant, because there are so many larger issues in the world, but this is FRUSTRATING!

So, I get an email from my credit card, just letting me know that my payment is due on the 13th. Fine, wonderful, I log in to pay and....get a message that my account is up to date and my next payment has not yet been scheduled.

Huh. Nice.

Went into my messages tab on my account, cause I have a new message. It says that I have a payment due. Argh!!

This is why overdue payments happen! Because they won't send me another reminder, and I will undoubtedly forget!

Well you can't have my extra monies ya jerks, I'm setting a notification on my phone for 2 days before it is due. :mad:

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
This is why I finally set up auto payments. Otherwise, I'd get a text reminding me a payment was due but unless I was able to log in and pay it AT THAT MOMENT, I'd always forget about it.

I don't even think about it anymore. Luckily it doesn't throw off my finances to have that disappear from my account each month, cuz I always forget.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
The problem is that this company doesn't have set payments. It's not the same date every month, sometimes it'll go for like 2 months with no payments if I don't use the card.

I have no clue the way that it works (I realize that is bad, lol), and had I known it was going to be so funky I never would have signed up for this card.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Well that's kinda dumb. They want yer moniez.
It's true!! They are SNEAKY, and I was expecting less sneaky from this institution than the one I use for my other card.

I feel like I am in a constant battle with this company to not be duped out of my own money, lol. I cannot wait to have this card paid off!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Can't you transfer the balance to a different card with more regular payments?

CaliTerp07

The problem is that this company doesn't have set payments. It's not the same date every month, sometimes it'll go for like 2 months with no payments if I don't use the card.
I know with my card, I just set it up to pay the full balance every month. If that balace is $0 (hahaha, not likely), then it won't pay anything. If the due date shifts, the auto payment shifts as well. Are you sure there's nothing like that available?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Evil.

We had an insurance company for a while that would always send us our bill at the last minute...we'd have maybe 48 hours from the bill's arrival in the mail to due date (no e payment back then). Heaven forbid we were, you know, out of town that one day because then there was no way it'd arrive in time. As long as it was postmarked in time it was fine in terms of payment but our next bill wouldn't reflect that we had already paid the previous month and would try to harge us for two months...

We called and called complaining about this and it never changed so we switched insurance companies...it was just too ridiculous to tolerate...

Members online

No members online now.