just a few pics....

nancy2394

The tub is where Cocoa hides from lola.... but not anymore... Lola has figured out how to get in there and torment him there too....lol

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

nancy2394

Okay, last pic..... what is wrong with this picture.....lol. Well, the cat is a cat and he's a male. The puppy is a puppy.... and she's a female. The puppy has this habit of humping our male cat and the stupid cat lets her do it.

[/IMG]

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
LOL Lola is so cute and so is your cat. I would get Lola to stop humping kitty because Lola will get bigger and more aggresive.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
yes very cute puppy! I also must say I am in love with your tub, I need to get one like that. I swear our next house, when we actually buy and don't rent one, will either have or we'll have put in one of the tubs like that.

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
Ha I like the series of three pictures with the tub.

In the first picture he's pretty much winning, then you can see him go "ah, got an itch" and thus he stops to bite the itch, while he does that Cocoa makes a break for it and finally, in the third picture, the dog is going "dude, where'd he go?".

I read way too much into pictures, though.

nancy2394

glassonion..... the tub pictures were exactly as you read them. Cocoa jumped into the tub to get away from Lola and much to his disappointment she jumped in the tub after him. They were wrestling around and cocoa tried to make a break for it but lola grabbed him by the back and pulled him back into the tub. And at some time during their wrestling lola did have an itch and stopped tormenting cocoa to itch it..... and he made a break for it. She turned around and was like "where did he go". It was soooooo funny. She then jumps out of the tub and races into my bedroom and found him on top of the bed where they had their next wrestling match. The only place cocoa can go to get away from her is on the bathroom sink and that's only because lola has not figured out how to get up there yet....lolol. They are such a riot watching them torment each other.

Members online

No members online now.