Does your dog have a friend in the neighborhood?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Vic is on his way to play with mr Shaffer since the weather is nice..i don't know what i would do with him if he didn't have his afternoon play date. When i was growing up people pretty much let their dogs run and the neighbors two doors down had a lovely little brown furry mutt that came over like clock work to play with my two small dogs. Does your dog have a friend? It really is a nice arrangement if they do. My friend Kelly's neighbor had a very active dog that kept escaping and coming to her house, so she would go over daily to bring the dog to her enclosure and then take it back. Far safer then the escape plan.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Zeus is friends with Jake, the neighbor's Akita. They love to wrestle, and we go on walks together on occassion.

my Dog Minka sometimes strolls up to the neighbors to visit the 2 horses
I actually think they play tag ha ha they chase Minka out of the coral
she runs back in and they chase her out again

I always go up and drag her home, afraid she might get kicked or even bit
but every chance she gets she is back up there !

Mango loves this small jack russel that they often met at the park infront of my apartment and coincidently, this lil boy is 1 day older the Mango. He is the only dog that Mango goes wild wif playing

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
Joey has lots of doggy friends

this is Paddy and Connie My dad wire fox terriers, we meet up all the time to go the beach, Mitzi hasnt met them yet, since shes only been here a month, we planning on introducing them next weekend

and Rosie

My friends Yorkie x JRT, joey and Mitzi adore her

femke

Penny has a " boyfriend" at the dogpark, his name is Bugsy, he's a beagle/pug mix. She just LOVES him and he LOVES her back, they can play together forever and his owners are really nice so it makes for a nice walk for everyone:)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Molly doesn't get along with very many dogs, but across the street from us there was a yellow lab a few years older than her and they got along wonderfully. Unfortunately he was euthanized during the summer. :(

A couple houses down there is a cocker spaniel, our neighbors occassionally bring him over and Molly really wants to play with him. But, he is deaf and going blind and just too old to wrestle the way Molly wants to.

Brattina88

Maddie has a "boyfriend" at the campground. He's a 2yr old miniature schnauzer named Harley who she seeks out while we're camping to play with him. The campground is closed for the winter, however, but Maddie is very friendly with dogs we see around the neighborhood - but they're not a "steady friend" like Harley

Two doors down there's a shih tzu/poodle/maltese named Sparky that used to escape all the time and squeeze under the fence to get into our yard to play with OC. His owners have been more bigilent lately about keeping him home but we still get together for playdates sometimes. But OC's best friend is deffinately Ronin!!!!!!!! By far!!!

This is OC and Sparky playing

bubbatd

There's a fenced in standard poodle next door which Chip only sees when we go out to my not fenced front yard . They will run up and down the line until Chip tells him he has to do his job and come to me to fetch the paper or mail. Now his real girl friend is the mastiff/dane gal that I wrote about 2 months ago...she still shows up at the front door about every 10 days !! A mile away, but she loves to visit !!

oc_spirit said:
Two doors down there's a shih tzu/poodle/maltese named Sparky that used to escape all the time and squeeze under the fence to get into our yard to play with OC. His owners have been more bigilent lately about keeping him home but we still get together for playdates sometimes. But OC's best friend is deffinately Ronin!!!!!!!! By far!!!

Those are the cutest, funniest pictures I've ever seen..LOL That's adorable.

My Cassie plays with a black lab mix around the corner. They have a blast together.

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
OC is to cute. Nalla loves just about anyone with 2 or 4 legs, but before we moved there was a small herd of chiuauas (sp) 4 to be exact, and Nalla would jump our fence, jump into theirs and these dogs would chase her around the front yard, to the back and again and again and when she was done she would hop their fence and jump back into ours. Silly Nalla....

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
I really wish Misha did, as she loves every dog she meets. She had one for a couple of days and they played so happily, but then the owner went away. :(

Members online

No members online now.