The 'why I love you' thread

I'd like to say a big I LOVE YOU GUYS to everyone.
in particular
Barb04 you know why
Ellinhunter and Bubbatd

im not around much anymore but i appreciate you all

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Wow....this thread is quite the tribute to alot of peeps.

Now plz bear with me as my brain dont function like it should

K9 (for all the whips in chat)
ILUVMYANIMALS - Fun to talk to and very nice! Thank you your a blast
Boxermom what can I say I love sharing my mtns with you
Juliefurry thanks for all the chats
GRAMMY-well what can I say there needs to be an angel for every person and youre it
ZOOM-youre a cheifs fan :)
OC -I am honored to share my love for my sib with you
GEM Zeus is my hunka hunka of burning love
PUCK I love debating with you, even if I dont have my facts all straight it still is a blast
Sirius-you have such a love for all chaz members SS was a great idea
and from A to Z (I told you my brain isnt functioning well) each and every member of Chaz has 1 great point if not many more to offer, and I enjoy every day reading the posts.

Alot of you were there for me and still are with the problems I have had with my daughter and I cant begin to express my gratitude to each of you for your words of wisdom and support that you gave me. You dont find that to much anymore and it is truly a blessing that I can call you friends.

Chaz...what can I say, you have a awesome forum here for animal lovers big and small...You created a place where they can come to if just to say hi and hello.....

THANKS ALL you are indeed angels in my book

bubbatd

Another big ((( hug ))) from Grammy. I only hope you all know how much you mean to me !! You make an old gal happy and respected . A day without you, is like a day without sunshine. I never had grandparents, aunts or uncles beyond the age of 8 .... Whenever any of you need a little shoulder time, I welcome you !

BassetLover** said:
I'd like to say a big I LOVE YOU GUYS to everyone.
in particular
Barb04 you know why
Ellinhunter and Bubbatd

im not around much anymore but i appreciate you all
I love you, too, sweet girl. You'll always be part of us!

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

Cats&Dogs r what I live 4
Love4Pits said:
Sheba I am only a few peoples loved lists but im ok with it because I can be be alittle too blunt or just plane out there lol. Oh btw I love you because you are so random :).
I agree with you. Don't feel bad. I see I'm only on 1 list I see so far.
But thats fine. There is so many people on here. its understnadable!

amymarley

I love all the people I got to chat with the past few days...and you know who you are!!!! It was a great connection, and more people should check out the chat room.
Amy

RD

Are you dead yet?
animalbiz said:
I love all the people I got to chat with the past few days...and you know who you are!!!! It was a great connection, and more people should check out the chat room.
Amy
So do I! I have loved getting to know more people through the chat room. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
took me a year to be brought there..Grammy! your in good company. I cant read all posts..i scan the fire hydrant a couple times a day and dog chat..let my eyes scan down to see if there is anything i might know that could add to the basic knowledge..check the art forum. That is all i can do but i have recently been introduced to the chat and it is a great deal of fun. so you might try it sometime!

bubbatd

I did go once, but I type slowly with my crooked fingers and get waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy behind.!

CanadianK9

bubbatd said:
I did go once, but I type slowly with my crooked fingers and get waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy behind.!
Thats ok grammy we all <3 ya, and besides im sure others will agree when I say your messages are worth waiting for. So you should join chat again sometime :)

Members online