Votes: 2 3.1%
  • I have a Human Cent-iPad

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Hummus in a pita

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters

RD

Are you dead yet?
I've become the same way Blue is. I like tweaking things and fiddling with them and getting the best performance possible. I also like knowing that if something breaks on my desktop, I can open the sucker up and fix it myself. Apple products aren't really the best for me because of that, but I still do like them. I have a couple ipods that have been hanging in there since the beginning of time itself, and my boyfriend has an iphone that I'm seriously in love with. I don't know if I'd go with apple for anything bigger than an ipod, though.

Ill be ordering a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tomorrow and gifting my Kindle Fire to either my mom for Mothers Day or my brother as a wedding present so he doesnt have take his laptop to the bathroom for his morning dump.

My brother may win out, I cant imagine balancing a 15" laptop while grunting one out. My bro takes his laptop to the head for his morning business.

The 7" form factor works better for me, and even if Apple offered a iPad Mini, I would not bite. I like to tweak.

This is how I feel too lol

I love that Hannah can pick up my Iphone and just USE it without a bunch of complications. I didn't show her how to use it... it's just that intuitive. she picked it up, experimented a bit and now she can do just about anything on it without needing my help for everything.

My MIL has an Iphone and thank God for it being so easy to use because she is NOT tech savvy at all lol.
I would not call it intuitive. Steve Job's wanted it so simple a monkey could use it.

I will say if Hannah figured it out she is on the high side of iPhone users.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I don't find the iPhone intuitive at all. I had a 3G, then moved to a Nexus One, Thunderbolt, Droid Charge, and now back to the iPhone 4S. I hate it. I've had it long enough now that I've learned to deal with it, but I wish I had just spent the extra money to get the Galaxy Nexus like I really wanted. Having to exit an application and go to the separate settings application is completely obnoxious. Along with a bunch of other things, but this could quickly turn into an extremely long rant. :p

I love my MacBook Pro and iMac, but they're much better for design work than a Windows machine. My Windows laptop was terrible to deal with when I had to do any sort of design work. The iMac is a huge PITA to open and fix anything. It has a little door to get to the RAM, but other than that you have to crack the case open. The MacBook Pro is pretty simple. Ten screws and the bottom comes off.

I love my MacBook Pro and iMac, but they're much better for design work than a Windows machine. My Windows laptop was terrible to deal with when I had to do any sort of design work. The iMac is a huge PITA to open and fix anything. It has a little door to get to the RAM, but other than that you have to crack the case open. The MacBook Pro is pretty simple. Ten screws and the bottom comes off.
What sort of design work? I know Macs are the bees Knees for high end video, photo editing.

I hate working on any All In One computer hardware problems.

Think about this, Steve Job's thought so little about the intelligence of the end user he demanded that the mouse have only 1 click function. No right click like Microsoft had at the time, or the 3 buttons the Xerox mouse had.

Members online

No members online now.