I'll Introduce myself...

• Thread starter Still Water Kennels
  • Start date
S

Still Water Kennels

Hi there,
I obviously am new to the forum, otherwise I wouldn't be introducing myself lol....
anyways
I have 3 dogs. A Akc Male English Bulldog who is our stud dog....( has produced some really nice pups)
AKc English Bulldog Female
and a Male Beagle ( registration pending)

I am starting Breeding ( English Bulldogs) and will soon ( a few Days) be purchasing a French Bulldog Stud who we will start a breeding program For French Bulldogs, Hopefully soon, I will start to breed beagles but like I said HOPEFULLY lol!!

And thats me and my dogs!!!

Welcome!!! It's so nice to meet you and your family! I love Bulldogs, especially Frenchies!!

My name is Dena. I have a sable Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Chloe, a shorthaired, red, mini Doxie, Jackson Browne, a seal point siamese, Hootie, and a blue point siamese, Felida. They rule my life...LOL.

Chloe, my Corgi, had a litter of six adorable puppies on October 8th. They have all been sold to wonderful families, and I miss them lot's!!

It's nice to have you here.

Dena :D

Welcome, Stillwater ~

I hope you've had an opportunity to make yourself very familiar with everything involved in breeding, especially the Bulldog breeds. From what I've read and been told by owners who have bred them, they have some very difficult and expensive issues, especially when it's time for whelping. There may be a thread here on Chazhound about breeding the French bulldogs.

Members online

No members online now.