Once there were TWO Summers... (Plus kitty pictures!)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

Who is that sexy dog?

And then we spent some time expending energy.

How many g's do you think?

More

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Awww! Great pictures :) Summer is adorable.

I didn't know you had a cat!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh, he's not MY cat per say. But I see him every day and try to give him a scratch behind the ear. He's really the 'campus cat', which is why his ear is tagged. He used to be feral, but the university feeds him and keeps him up to date on the vet stuff. We have a big feral cat problem here. He's turned into a friendly little guy.

noludoru

Bored Now.
LOL I aw the ear tip and was wondering why you had feral kitty pics.. AWWW... :) Love the Summer ones, too! You catch the movement quite well.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
LOL I aw the ear tip and was wondering why you had feral kitty pics.. AWWW... :) Love the Summer ones, too! You catch the movement quite well.
Yep, luckily here we have a great feral cat program that fixes all of them and vaccinates them and then releases instead of the alternative. He and another became very friendly- he's been there since I got here, and my freshman year he was just plain wild. He's very friendly and the other feral cat (a yellow tom) actually became so friendly that he was moved INTO the building by the greenhouse. There's a few other 'permanent fixtures' around as well as the odd feral cat wandering through.

Bisbee is particularly special to me. When I was a sophomore and Harry died, I went out at about 3 am and was walking and thinking and crying. I was near the BSBE building and Bis (no name at the time, he was named after the building) came out and rubbed all over me and let me pet him and talk to him for well over an hour. He was just what I needed then and I still haven't forgotten it. Being as I've never had a cat, he is one of my favorite cats of all time. I've had three I really have come to love- all have actually been feral and orange and white.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think all those feathers give your dog loft! BEautiful action shots. And real nice cat.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks everyone! Smkie, I really hadn't noticed until recently how long her tail hair has gotten. :yikes:

Toller_08

She's so pretty!! Haha, I love the first one. Dance still can't look at herself in a mirror without growling - she's so weird.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
She's so pretty!! Haha, I love the first one. Dance still can't look at herself in a mirror without growling - she's so weird.
Haha, you have to watch it with Summer. She will watch you through the mirror. Sometimes, though, if she's concentrating and you call her over, she'll try to come to the person in the mirror. :rofl1:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
That last shot of you . . . . really brings out how much you and Summer are alike :)
Hehe, i really wish I was more like her. If everyone were more like her, the world would be a much better place.

I always thought Nik and I were one in the same...

Oh how I still miss her.

Members online

No members online now.