What is your dogs favorite obstacle?

milos_mommy

What is your dog's favorite agility obstacle to perform?

For Milo i'd definately say either the tunnel or contacts. He has, on occasion, after we finish, ran back to the tunnel to do it again. He also really likes the A-Frame, Dog-Walk, and Teeter. He would always choose to walk on the curb or any sort of ledge to balance when he was a puppy, so i think that was a very natural behavior for him.

BostonBanker

Meg's is probably the teeter, which is pretty shocking considering how terrified she was of a flat board at first. I think it's because the teeter (and other contacts) have been the source of the most, best treats of all, so she now associates them with the good stuff.

It's between the tunnel or the teeter . . . though the chute has been looking like a contender recently.

For Mike it was the a-frame. Whenever he didn't know what to do he would find the a-frame.

bubbatd

Ollie said to tell you , getting up on my bed ..... I tried at the park and he said " NO Way " to everything !!!

T

tessa_s212

Marq LOOOOVES tunnels. He is also fond of a frames and teeters too. I'm trying to get him to love weaves. :p

Paige

Let it be
Spanky lives for the jumps. He gets all excited when he sees me put them up. He'd do them all day if I'd let him.

mrose_s

BusterLove
I havn't put Buster through much, we did build an a-frame but he wasn't mad on it. He's great with the tunnel (which is just a heap of chairs lines up he has to run unde and not go out the sides and he got so enthusiastic about some of the jumps I set up today it cracked me up!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Millie is crazy about jumps, and was very proud of herself when she learned the tunnel.

adojrts

For Petie, its the Chute, he loves it, dry or wet doesn't matter. I have to be very careful to make sure he holds his startline stay if the chute is the first or second obstacle.
lol once while waiting at the start line, ringcrew was changing jump heights and a woman was straightening the chute, it was the second obstacle after a jump.
Petie all of sudden broke the start, flew over the jump and just as she was laying down the chute, burst out of it right between her legs, scared the crap out of her and the next thing I know, everyone at this indoor trial was chanting GO Petie Go!! and cracking up.
Needless to say, I have had to do alot of training to proof him on the chute :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.