The Latest Designer Dog

Nobody's Fool

Rescued from Hades
Nobody's Fool said:
Hmmm...... Have they tried "breeding" a "Boodle" (Boxer/Poodle) yet? Or how about a "Weimardoodle" (Weimaraner/Poodle)?? I can imagine that those aren't far behind. I mean, who wouldn't want to have a poodle with a shorter nose? (a hypo-allergenic, gassy, boxing dog who snorts!! :rolleyes: )
Or how about a hypo-allergenic dog-of -all-trades? One that can be used for: hunting, tracking, retrieving, pointing, watchdogging, guarding, police work, search & rescue, and agility. (a Weimaraner can excel at all of those....)

S.
(this was truly all sarcastic........)
I just looked at the designerdoggies list.......... they really did breed Weimaraners and Poodles...... :( I honestly didn't know that.

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Nobody's Fool said:
I just looked at the designerdoggies list.......... they really did breed Weimaraners and Poodles...... :( I honestly didn't know that.
Yup, like I said before, I think they've bred just about EVERYTHING. And what ever breeds left that they havn't been breeding are definatly next...I truely don't think this craz will ever end.:(

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
im just waiting for someone to breed a chi to a dane and call it a mini dane or a giant chihuahua...i bet those woudl fetch thousands a peice...i figure since the poodles ben bred with everything already, and minis and giants of things are the in thing, the next step is to start breeding chihuahuas with everything to make them "minis", and danes with everythign to make everything "giants"
then mix the 2 to get the worlds biggest chihuahua or the worlds tiniest great dane.

and yes i worry someones gonna try it!

dobiegirl

FoxyWench said:
im just waiting for someone to breed a chi to a dane and call it a mini dane or a giant chihuahua...i bet those woudl fetch thousands a peice...i figure since the poodles ben bred with everything already, and minis and giants of things are the in thing, the next step is to start breeding chihuahuas with everything to make them "minis", and danes with everythign to make everything "giants"
then mix the 2 to get the worlds biggest chihuahua or the worlds tiniest great dane.

if someone were to try that i hope they would go to jail.how could they even do that?that is just plain cruel!

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
FoxyWench said:

That would not be good. Imagine all the health problems! What if the dog had little legs like a chi and a great big body like a dane.. Think of the bad back problems and who knows what else... And imagine if the Chi was the female.:eek:

bubbatd

This has happened since day one.... except the BYBs weren't paid for the results. It used to be a box full of " Free puppies "... now it's a web of '' special breed -- $1000. "

AusCatDogs_4Ever said:
OMG, are you serious?:eek: Where did you ever see such a thing?:confused:
I was out offroading and the little guy was guarding his Jeep. The owner said the mother was a Pit and the father a Chi. It seems he inherited the agression of the Chi and the tenacity of the Pit. I wouldn't stick my fingers in that Jeep. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.