Where do you get your sewing patterns

darkchild16

We are Home.
I want to make Savannah a blanket that can go on her carseat (myride 65) and her soft carrier for the winter. I could make it without a pattern but obviously would like to see one so I know what worked for someone else.

Car seat (does not come out of the car)

carrier. We have 2 different kinds of these.

zoe08

I follow a lot of sewing blogs to find tutorials. Also sewingmamas.com is awesome. Here is a tutorial for a car seat blanket, if this is what you are looking for? http://projectsbyjess.blogspot.com/2011/03/car-seat-blanket.html She has a really great sewing blog!

About the leg warmers, I tried making them, but my sewing machine even with the part that comes off so that you can sew around things...the leg warmers still won't fit around it. So I had a really hard time trying to make those.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Ive seen that one and if I cant figure out something that can be universal that will be the one I make. But im more thinking a cape that goes over them.

zoe08

Hmmm...the only ones I have seen are the tents (for the infant carriers) or the stroller blankets that have ties on the sides, but I'm not sure where you would tie one onto the carseat.

Members online

No members online now.