new Virgo poster

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Whatcha think? The other poster just wasn't getting any attention at all hardly.

I NEED A HOME

Hi, I'm Virgo! I'm a purebred Lab, somewhere between 3 and 4 years old, 67 perfect pounds, 24" tall, spayed and up to date on all of my shots. I get along pretty well with other dogs, but I much prefer the boys (I like to play rough) and I don't mind cats. I will chase them if they run, but I'm quick to back down and avoid them if they stand up to me. I'm pretty good with kids too. I will even let toddlers crawl all over me, though it's best if we're watched because it's a long way down if I suddenly stand up to move away. My old home had a 5 year old girl who loved to lead me around with my leash and run around with me in the backyard. That home didn’t work out because the mom ended up being too busy caring for her young daughter and elderly mother at the same time to give me the attention I love and need. I work great for treats and just as well for praise and would do well in an obedience class here at Pete and Mac’s! I know my basics, but training will help us to bond and let me realize that you are in charge. I do need to be crated when left alone.

Some of my loves:
-FOOD—I need to stay on Innova Adult, my tummy gets upset otherwise
-being brushed
-WATER! I even love baths!
-carrying around my Kong, socks, bones
-fetch
-exploring the woods at Shawnee Mission Park
-Car rides, especially to the bank. They give cookies there!

If you think I might be the perfect dog for you, please ask for Stephanie at xxx-xxx-xxxx. My adoption fee is $175, but this does include my crate, bowls and toys and Interceptor heartworm preventative.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sounds good. I swear if I didn't already have a female, Virgo would be with me right now. I just love this girl!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hey, just pass the word around to anyone you know. I will arrange transportation if need be.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh, she's so striking in that picture :)

I hope she finds a home soon, and if I know of anyone looking for a dog I will let you know!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Hey, Zoom. It might help if you put somewhere that she is already housebroken and crate trained. I think that would be a bit attractor for some people.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
She's so beautiful. I would take her if I could. I really hope she finds a great home soon.

Members online