New Horse and Irish Water Spaniel PaintPic

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
very nice images not easy angles either! have you tried the doodle thread? in the hydrant? there is a really fun program there.

L

LabBreeder

yeah i did it for awhile one day...got kinda boring though. i don't know if i just wasn't "in the mood" or what...:)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i just tried and am horrified at how quickly i got rusty. I think it a wonderful place to excerise for quick drawings. when i was sick i didn't feel like doing a dang thing but sit there and do one after another. I got better fast and have one that i want to transfer into a large painting now and another i lost but would have used for a logo if i could have kept her.

L

LabBreeder

i saw the red/pink dog you did...it was very nice. i went on and did a half-@$$ed horse head but got bored after the outline and scribbled in the coloring. i can't find the one where you get more than just a pencil to draw with either...ya know how you had a big brush like stroke? where'd ya go to get it?

L

LabBreeder

thanks kase...that one took the longest to do. stripes can be soooo annoying sometimes...lol :)

Members online

No members online now.