Art Contest

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
If anyone remembers I had suggested to have a photo contest for our humane society and they now decided to actually do it! :) I am the assistant organizer of sorts lol, but another volunteer is the leader on this project, just because he has more connections and would be better in setting it up. :) Anyways, it's going to be that people enter their animal related artwork and then we will have an auction in may. It's free to enter and donations are always accept. Hopefully we can make some money with this little fundraiser :) They even have a few local artists entering a piece!

Anyways, if any of our very talented artists at chaz would like to enter a piece just PM me and I'll give you the address to send it in :)

Saje

Island dweller
Isn't Monday a holiday for you guys?

After we find out I'll PM buckshot and andrew and others to see if they are interested.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Saje said:
Isn't Monday a holiday for you guys?

After we find out I'll PM buckshot and andrew and others to see if they are interested.
No, not that I know of. But then again I forgot about easter lol It only says "Easter monday (canada, UK, Australia, NZ)" on the calander. Easter is today (sunday) for us.

Cool! The more the merrier! lol And I'm sure their photography would go for a pretty penny lol :p

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
smkie said:
What is the due date?
I believe it is May 20th, but I'll have to double check. I don't want to be wrong lol. The auction is May 30th, but again I'll have to double check.

Saje

Island dweller
Easter is today for us too. Palm Sunday. Easter Monday. Good friday. Passover was on thursday I think. Only Saturday gets left out.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Saje said:
Easter is today for us too. Palm Sunday. Easter Monday. Good friday. Passover was on thursday I think. Only Saturday gets left out.
Lol Sounds like an awesome week! lol

Saje

Island dweller
Well they are just days off with a lot of food and chocolate for most of us lol ... so yeah, it is fun!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
will see what i can do..i need an address where it can be mailed to.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
e-mail me with an address ok? i am trying to stay off chaz and get as much work done as i can right now so i won't be checking on here as often as i usually do but i have to check my e-mail daily.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Ok I'll do that right now smkie :)

Sorry to those wanting to enter photo's, they said they didn't think of putting that, but next year it will be added :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
No? Really? I sent it...oh poo....I'll send it again hopefully it get's there and if not I'll just send a PM on chaz.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Babyblues i sent you an e-mail, actually two let me know if you have received.

Members online

No members online now.