The Venting Thread

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
On our return trip from a shopping excursion the next town over, we noticed a hit fawn on the side of the road, no older than six weeks. We pulled over, called my dad to come down, and stayed with it until police arrived. The hips were obviously fractured, it cried out in pain when it tried to move, but allowed me to keep it still and sing softly without struggle. Unfortunately there was also obvious internal bleeding and nothing could be done but what the officer had to do.
We moved it to a field with soft grass off the road, I gave it a quick kiss on the head and the officer did what he had to. I'm thankful that we noticed it injured and that someone else had the compassion to stop and allow us to use their phone. Better than the alternative.
Godspeed, little one. Safe home.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I can't watch anything about Robin Williams without some tears. Too many feels. Trying to hide from the internet doesn't work. I don't busy myself with the lives of celebs, but this feels like a loss for the world, not just hollywood.

Babyblue, I think I live better alone. It's been a year and a half since I moved in with Boyfriend and we are still adjusting to some of the shitty things I do because I'm so used to being on my own, lol.
Neither can I. I feel like I knew him, but I didn't. I'm not into celebrities, but I was devastated when I heard he passed. So sad to see him die this manner. He was such a wonderful person. He cared more about others happiness, then his own.

Today is a random crying day. =_=
(((Hugs)))

Today, my childhood dog passed away. He was old& sick.. nonetheless, I am very sad.
I'm so sorry. (((Hugs)))

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Neither can I. I feel like I knew him, but I didn't. I'm not into celebrities, but I was devastated when I heard he passed. So sad to see him die this manner. He was such a wonderful person. He cared more about others happiness, then his own.
I keep seeing postings of interviews from various points in his life. Maybe it's because of the circumstance, but I feel like his sadness can be seen in some of the interviews.
He had so much happiness and care to give to others... I just wish he could have dedicated some to himself. :(

I am just....words fail me.

Part of my beautiful city is looking like a war zone. I am not one to be all OMG Police state!!!! But it is happening here...its....I just dont have words. Peaceful protesters having snipers set on them, tear gassed, shot with rubber bullets, etc. SOME were not peaceful, especially the first night, I get that...but this is NOT the answer.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I am just....words fail me.

Part of my beautiful city is looking like a war zone. I am not one to be all OMG Police state!!!! But it is happening here...its....I just dont have words. Peaceful protesters having snipers set on them, tear gassed, shot with rubber bullets, etc. SOME were not peaceful, especially the first night, I get that...but this is NOT the answer.
This is seriously sad and scary stuff happening there. How close is it all to where you are? =/

This is seriously sad and scary stuff happening there. How close is it all to where you are? =/
I am about 20 miles...but I know the community well...and its a GOOD community! Blighted yes, lots of unemployed and poor, but a real actual community. I have several friends who live there now but are not in the thick of it.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I am about 20 miles...but I know the community well...and its a GOOD community! Blighted yes, lots of unemployed and poor, but a real actual community. I have several friends who live there now but are not in the thick of it.
Stay safe! I hope your friends and everyone else is alright!
It sounds so scary :(

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I keep seeing postings of interviews from various points in his life. Maybe it's because of the circumstance, but I feel like his sadness can be seen in some of the interviews.
He had so much happiness and care to give to others... I just wish he could have dedicated some to himself. :(
I noticed that too. I just... feel so bad for him. I just watched Ms.Doubtfire,& I cried. He made laugh hysterically. It amazes me how kind he was,& how much he wanted to make others happy. I wish there were more people like him. He was basically a idol to me.

I told a friend of mine about my depression tonight,& it was good. But, I really worried her. She's freaking out. She cried when I told her. I'm glad I told her, but, I feel guilty. I don't want her to have that constant worrying,& pressure on her. I really don't want to make her feel bad about herself.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Ugh I HATE doing dishes in this apartment. My socks are soaked because this whole damned place is slanted and all the dish water runs onto the floor.

I've tried using so many towels, and different configurations, but the water still ends up on the floor -_-

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Seems like my town is just going crazy.

Wednesday morning at 4 a.m., a 9 year old boy with autism went missing. The helicopters were searching literally non-stop since then. The only time they took a break was when we had a terrible storm last night... And that was only for about an hours.

All the surrounding counties were searching. The FBI was called in. Tons of people were volunteering, whether they were doing through the organized search or on there own. It seemed like everyone was on the lookout for him.

Well this afternoon they found a young boy in a retition pond. They haven't confirmed not denied it was Leo, but there hasn't been any children missing recently. They still are continuing their search.

But it is almost certain that this is Leo, it just has not been confirmed yet. It absolutely makes me sick to my stomach.

I just :(

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Work. Ugh.

Today was insane. Which made this weekend become much less relaxing, as I will now need to go in to work. My coworkers have stopped bitching *at* me because I am a likable person who diffuses situations and doesn't cause drama. But now they bitch *to* me and I have to listen to their backstabbing selves all day long. So. Annoying.

Ugh.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
This is a dumb vent but I hate that my brother and his wife have these big family birthday parties for their kids every year. I get doing it when they turn 1. But when they turn 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? I think it needs to end at some point! I can't exactly just skip it though. But I work in the morning and then I need to head over there straight from work and I'm just like... no! I don't feel like sitting at a kids birthday party after work, I want to get home and start enjoying my weekend! My plan is to just make a quick like, 1 hour appearance but I feel like I'm somehow gonna get roped into staying longer.

I just wanna hang out with my dogs okay. lol.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Seems like my town is just going crazy.

Wednesday morning at 4 a.m., a 9 year old boy with autism went missing. The helicopters were searching literally non-stop since then. The only time they took a break was when we had a terrible storm last night... And that was only for about an hours.

All the surrounding counties were searching. The FBI was called in. Tons of people were volunteering, whether they were doing through the organized search or on there own. It seemed like everyone was on the lookout for him.

Well this afternoon they found a young boy in a retition pond. They haven't confirmed not denied it was Leo, but there hasn't been any children missing recently. They still are continuing their search.

But it is almost certain that this is Leo, it just has not been confirmed yet. It absolutely makes me sick to my stomach.

I just :(
:( OMG how terrible, even if it's not him ... still terrible.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Blegh house shopping.

4 offers put in today on the house I want. 4!!!! I guess we wait and see. Not optimistic.

There's another house nearby that I like too but my family doesn't like as much because it backs up to a road. It also needs a bit more work but it's cheaper by a bit.... They keep telling me not to settle but I may put in an offer anyways if this first one falls through.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
/petty rant

I wanted to start drinking an hour ago. But my stomach is being stupid. And I don't want to start drinking if my gut will kill me. Booooo. Come on, gut. Get over the onions that I ate on my sandwich earlier. I want to continue to throw bad things at you!

Members online

No members online now.