Swag Bucks

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Anyone else a member?

I joined 3 weeks ago, and I've already earned $20 in Amazon giftcards.

I spend about 5-10 minutes a day (if I remember to go on!), and the points really add up. You get points for doing searches... generally, if you search in the morning, afternoon, and night, you'll get points within 3 searches.

Many, many online stores are linked through there... and if you order something through them, you'll get 2 points for every dollar. So that really adds up as well.

You can print coupons through them and get points, too.

And every day they usually release one "swag code" you can enter for more points. There's a website that will list every single one.. just do a simple google search for "swag code" and voila!

It's just a really easy way to earn some extra money for fun things, so I figured I'd share :) I think if you sign up through me on that banner above we both get points for it.

Last edited:

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I heard about it from someone on another forum, and figured it was a waste of time. After a couple of days I realized the points actually add up pretty fast.

Good luck with it! :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Yes I signed up for it a while ago :D I bought one of hannah's gifts with my amazon cards from swag bucks :D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
It keeps telling me I dont qualify for the surveys. :| What do you search to get points? I searched a couple things and didnt get any.
I think it takes a week to be able to qualify for the surveys. After you are on there for a week, you can fill out survey profiles, and you get a good bit of points for each one you fill out.

For searches, I usually do a few in the morning, and then get rewarded with points.

In the afternoon I'll do a few more searches and get points, and then repeat it in the evening if I can remember.

It seems to be on a schedule like that in order to earn points. Like, if at 10am you do 200 searches, you'll probably only be rewarded once with points. So just do a few searches and you should get points.

You don't have to click on the search results, either. You could search for cat over and over again if you wanted to, and still get points.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
well I just did a little online shopping so I HOPE I get credited with my swag bucks for them.

I spent $25 so I should get 50 swag bucks...

have you gotten swag bucks by buying online? how long before your swag bucks were credited?

I mean it doesn't REALLY matter because it was stuff I needed to buy anyway but if I can get swag bucks with it that would be a bonus :p

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
The only ones I've gotten credit for so far are Groupon purchases.

I ordered a couple of the Christmas presents I bought for people through there (Think Geek and Designer Imports I think) and I'm waiting to get credited for those. It says it can take a while (I guess they want to make sure you don't return the items), so I'm hoping I get my points for them.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
The only ones I've gotten credit for so far are Groupon purchases.

I ordered a couple of the Christmas presents I bought for people through there (Think Geek and Designer Imports I think) and I'm waiting to get credited for those. It says it can take a while (I guess they want to make sure you don't return the items), so I'm hoping I get my points for them.
Oh right... good point. maybe after they are shipped it will credit. who knows

I'll keep an eye out :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Wow, you've had more luck than I have! I've been using it and so far I get enough points to get a $5 Amazon gift card about once a month... been about four months and I have $20 in gift cards.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Sparks, what have you gotten from SB so far for prizes?

All I've been interested in are the Amazon cards... since you can basically order anything from there anyway.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Oh yeah, every day if you do the "daily poll" and "noso" (just hit "skip offers" for all of them), you'll get a couple of swag bucks as well.

It all adds up.

Also, be sure to check here for the swag codes: Swag Codes

I always seem to miss the codes, but they usually put out at least one a day. They had like 20 over the weekend and I missed all of them!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
If you add the swagbucks toolbar to your browser, you get a point a day for that too. During the week I get my toolbar bonus, NOSO, survey, and daily poll at least.

Sometimes they have good free special offers too. I've gotten quite a few bucks just for doing some free offers. They haven't had anything good there in a while though.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
There is a code up right now :D

I've just gotten amazon cards too :) like you said you can get just about anything on there. I got Hannah a two frog set from The Princess and The Frog. They are plush and when you put the together they make a kissing sound LOL. they are really cute. I got those with my card I got from swagbucks

Members online

No members online now.