Fall!!! Share your Fall pictures too!

LauraLeigh

We were back in the lane doing Jenn and Matts engagement pictures, and I had my camera in hopes the leaves had turned for a good photo or two, well they are a few days off of turned, but some had... I only took one and I thought it was pretty, so I wanted to share it.

The photographer will have Jenn's pictures done in a day or two, I will share some of those as well.

Share your Fall pictures as well! It is the time of year I love the most!!!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Jealous! I've been wanting to take some fall pictures so bad, but it's quite green, very humid, and still in the 80s here. I want fall. :(

Dekka

Just try me..
Nice LL! I wish I had my camera yesterday when driving to the inlaws. There is a big hill and someone has spelled out "thanks troops" on the hill and the top of the hill is all covered in trees in full colour.

Brandyb

Great photos!! I just love this time of year, the colours, the smells, the cool mornings and warmer days (though that hasn't really happened this year).
Went to Lowville with my sister and the little dog for a photo-shoot. I'm surprised at how green we are here still Andrew - it's kind of unusual.
Some of the results:

Members online

No members online now.