New Pics

Juicy

Here's valentino in his xmas outfit

Here the crew last year in their outfits for anyone who hasn't seen the pics. I didn't buy them new outfits this year, got them a new bed instead, so didn't take new pictures since its the same outfits from last year.
pepe

princess

More...

Juicy

princess mama

And Honey's puppies, this was when they recently opened their eyes. My sister has grown attached to the puppers, even named them and she's decided to keep Honey's two pups, so hopefully to prevent any incest breeding she will s/n her dogs. Keeping fingers crossed!

boy puppy chucky

girl puppy lovely

Honey's new haircut

more...

Juicy

Chucky

Stacking maybe?

The ''End''

Sorry I haven't had time to comment you guys pictures, but I do pop in and I enjoy looking at them!! Hopefully now that I have internet I can be a more active member.

Juicy

update: chucky's name is now munchy

and here are some recent pics of louie i got from his owner's myspace....one of princess mama's pups

SharkBait

Juicy! How are ya? Ain't seen ya in while! But that could be more due to my lack of appearences here lately than yours!
The pups are lookin as cute as ever! Did you have another litter of pups? Is Honey Valentino's sister?

Juicy

Juicy! How are ya? Ain't seen ya in while! But that could be more due to my lack of appearences here lately than yours!
The pups are lookin as cute as ever! Did you have another litter of pups? Is Honey Valentino's sister?
Thanks!

Honey is my sister's dog who had a litter.

I haven't been here in ages either, but glad to be back so I can awwwe from seeing your cutie pie again :p

Members online

No members online now.