My Wolf Site

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
I thought some of you may be interested in checking out my wolf site. People who like to learn about the behaviour or characteristics of dogs may find it interesting:

Spirit of the Wolf

If you get a chance to check it out, please let me know what you think. Thanks! :)

moe

Loved your site, spent quite some time going around it, the graphics put my site to shame(I am a novice with computers) loved the sounds and music, in fact I loved everything about it, well done, I have saved it to my favorites.

Mo

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Thank you very much for your comments, Moe and Vickih! :)
CreatureTeacher, sometimes if too many people visit my site at once it uses up a lot of bandwidth, so the site will be down temporarily for about 1 hour (which is quite annoying).

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Aww thanks! :) I've been making websites for quite a few years now, and it just comes with practice. My first website (I think I was 11 when I made it) looked quite terrible, really! :p Some website providers have templates which makes it much easier for people to make their first sites.

GSDFan05

That's a really impressive site, you obviously 'did your homework' on the topic, you've got a lot of great information, and the presentation itself is awesome.

suendai

great site

your site is excellent, i just had a go and mine looks crap compared , but in my defence its a first attempt, you obviously have a great love for the wolf, as do i, my dogs are supposed to be wolf lookalikes but they dont much but i love em anyway,

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Thanks everyone, I'm really glad you enjoyed looking through my site! :) I am still hoping to add more information over the next few months, especially some info on the evolution of wolves to dogs, which should be pretty interesting. Thanks again!

Suendai, what's the address to your website? I'd love to check it out!

poeluvr

yea i thought you were young like me swiftwind, but i dont think anyone my age , 16, couyld do anything like that, i liked the howls in the background, it is very well put together

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Thank you, I'm really glad you like it! :) I never thought I'd be making my own websites when I first got the internet (I think I was 11), but I really wanted to, so one day I just taught myself some simple html so I was able to create my first website (it wasn't pretty, but it was a start), and now I've made a number of websites. It's quite easy once you get the hang of it!

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Just a quick message to say I've re-designed my website. If anyone wants to check it out feel free to do so! :) I plan on adding a new page over the next few days about ways you can work with wolves (the page is in the process of being written.. I have nearly finished it).

My Website

Members online