got a problem with me?

bogolove

(((HUG))) I like everyone here. The only one who irked me was FacezofDeath, and oh yeah, the girl who told everyone she was a model in like every single thread and said she was best friends with Paris Hilton. I could really care less about that.

But you guys are all great! I learn a lot from EVERYONE, I learn about dogs, different cultures, etc. I love it!

maui

MRose, you're great! So is everyone else here.

So, are my posts too long winded? OMG! I just got to thinking I bla bla blab bla bla through here sometimes. yikes!

bogolove

maui said:
MRose, you're great! So is everyone else here.

So, are my posts too long winded? OMG! I just got to thinking I bla bla blab bla bla through here sometimes. yikes!

LOL! No way! Long posts mean you have something to say! I love long posts, they are usually quite interesting. Keep on blabbing all you want, I like long posts.

goosey

hey that got me thinking to haz eney one got a problem with me coz i wana no "so readt set criticize away................"

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I think goose meant "ready! set! critizice away!!"
I don't have a problem with anyone here, not sure if anyone has a problem with me, but I'm not gonna stress about it. Cause I know at least a few people like me, so thats ok.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
I don't have a problem with you at all, Mrose!

In fact, I thought good of you after a few of your comments in a couple of my nipping/housetraining posts.

You're cool in my book! :)

Members online

No members online now.