Look who Ella sent us.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
She barks.
And it's sooo a puppy bark.

We watched "Wolfman" last night, and anytime the dogs on there made a noise, or the Wolfman howled, Ophie had to communicate back.

She chases random nature things that float in the air.
And she chases bugs, too.

Last night we took her to a local park where we sat at a picnic table and ate our dinner, and she got up on the table and was laying there.
Apparently, some ants were on the other side of the table, and she started chasing them with her nose and paws.

She's SOOOOOO puppy.
And I'm loving every exhausting second of it!:D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
She barks.
And it's sooo a puppy bark.

We watched "Wolfman" last night, and anytime the dogs on there made a noise, or the Wolfman howled, Ophie had to communicate back.

She chases random nature things that float in the air.
And she chases bugs, too.

Last night we took her to a local park where we sat at a picnic table and ate our dinner, and she got up on the table and was laying there.
Apparently, some ants were on the other side of the table, and she started chasing them with her nose and paws.

She's SOOOOOO puppy.
And I'm loving every exhausting second of it!:D
THat's what I want to hear!!!!!!!! Give her a good ear rub for me and some hugs for you. That is what Victor did for us. Wish we could join you for a play date.

Oh, that puppy bark is TOO freaking cute :D

She is such a Terrier, lol. I hope you can get some video of her chasing bugs. I caught Tallulah killing wasps the other day :eek: Very carefully, I might add. Oh, the things these Terriers find to get into . . . .

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
She's beautiful! I truly believe that you are right on in the fact that Ella sent her to you. She looks so at home with you already, and I'm glad you're enjoying her and she's helping you to deal with your grief.

She is beautifu and I love her name, it's very feminine!

I went through the same thing when I had to PTS my first cat (I had had him for 13 of my 17 years of life, he was a great cat and I was so torn up and lost without him I cried for pretty much 24 hours straight. My MIL saw how upset I was and took me right then and there to get a kitten from a litter her friend had. While Gidget could never EVER replace Razz it was so nice having a kitten to help heal the broken heart.

The way I look at it isn't that you're replacing the one you loved and lost, God is just giving you a reason to open your heart to love another. They are all special and unique in their own ways.

Taqroy

I'm sooo late to this but congratulations anyway. :) She's adorable. If I were in your shoes I probably would have done the same thing, I can't imagine being dogless especially in that situation. Also, I may steal her name for our next pup...I like it a lot.

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
I haven't been around for a little while, I had no clue about Ella until just now. I am so sorry :(

Ophelia is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see more of her!!

Pam111

I'm happy she is fitting in well! Can't wait to see a million pictures. I can't recall the story of Ella--did you get her as an adult?

LabLove

She's a beautiful puppy! So glad she found her way to you... Looking forward to all the pictures and stories she'll bring.

MH<3dogs

Ophelia is gorgeous. I have been without a computer for a week or so and I just wanted to give my condolences. I just hope that when I'm ready to open my home to another dog that Midnight sends me one just like Ella did for you. :)

Miakoda

Oh my.....she is gorgeous!

You're right that no dog will ever replace Ella, but all those gifts that Ella left you, i.e. knowledge, that ability to love and care for such a breed of dog, etc., is her legacy and I know she wants you to use it to help out other 'pit bulls'.

Members online

No members online now.