Just Got In...

Hi everyone! My name is Jenny and I live in Sacramento with my husband and our 3 dogs, 2 cats and a turtle.

The 3 dogs are as follows:

The queen - Maggie, she's a 9 year old queensland healer and a total sweet heart. She's the smartest one out of all of us, and I've vowed that I want to be like her when I grow up! LOL!

Next comes Buddy, the big boy. He's our 2 year old doberman that we adopted at one of the local SPCA's when he was 8 months old. He's my sweetheart snuggle boy.

And finally is the "bucket," Woody. He's the new puppy we got at 10 weeks old in December. He is currently going through the terrible two's and driving us nuts, but keeps us laughing the whole time.

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to get to know everyone!

trust me, he is a troublemaker! He dug an empty toothpaste tube out of the trash last night and was so proud of himself! He had the biggest grin on his face when he brought it back.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
My puppy Izzy, who is probably the same age if not a little younger than Woody dug out an empty bacon wrapper tonight and was giddy, running around the house with it :rofl1:

My puppy Izzy, who is probably the same age if not a little younger than Woody dug out an empty bacon wrapper tonight and was giddy, running around the house with it :rofl1:
I'm actually surprised at how mellow the dogs are tonight. They are all in their respective beds and fast asleep. I have a feeling about 9p they will be running around like the banshees that they are!

Members online

No members online now.