Buzz Will Be Here Friday

DanL

I was down in SC the last couple days and got to meet my late BIL's JRT Buzz. He's a nice little dog, very friendly, has some basic obedience, but boy is he ugly! We found out he's 6 years old, the same as Bruzer. I had him doing some sits, comes, and stays for treats and he was very receptive. The people who are watching him said he's been real good in the house which is good. My wife is still down there and is going to get him neutered before he comes home.

Of course pics will be posted as soon as possible!

DanL

Renee that is PRECISELY the reason Daisy is still crated when we go out! We'd been giving her more freedom and she was doing well, but a series of "incidents" has put her back on lockdown when we're out. A couple of my wife's baskets eaten up, a loaf of homemade bread half eaten and strewn about, and the nacho chips that were not eaten at all, but simply stomped into powder, and the habit of removing coats and sweaters from the coat rack. She hasn't destroyed anything major but it's enough to not want to take the risk. She'll have to re-earn her freedom back.

Buzz is crate trained so he'll be in there when we're out until we know he's trustworthy. Gunnar is really the only one we trust. Bruzer gets crated for his safety, as Gunnar will get pretty rowdy with him and we don't want him to get hurt.

I think Kharma was just waiting until she had a partner who could double as a scapegoat, lol, and what better one than a Terrier?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Kharma figured out how to get the flour down, she is, after all, the dog who peed in the white porcelain bowl :eek:

milos_mommy

Hahaha sweet! And i doubt he's ugly. Even if he's not a superstar like Daisy, his personality will make up for it (i promise).

Members online

No members online now.