Finkie Babies!

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Is she all done?
I don't think she's done. Still contracting randomly and her stomach is still hard. DARN YOU BUBBY NOT DOING THINGS ACCORDING TO MY PLANS :p

Worst comes to worst, I can take her to the e-vet or my vet for an x-ray.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh cute...their legs and paws are so tiny!! I'm used to 'triever puppies :)

DenoLo

Oh my goodness they're the littlest cutest little things i've ever seen in my life. I will take the lighter colored one.

milos_mommy

They're precious! I have no idea why I'm surprised they're so dark in color, that happens in so many breeds! (I'm assume they'll fade to all red color as they grow?).

Any news on any more pups or how they're doing??

Equinox

A friend got a text/call from Finkie_Mom saying that Bubbles is going in for a C-section. X-ray shows a puppy folded over. New baby momma's not getting cut any slack! Hope she gets some extra coddling and love once she's home :)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Oh they are so precious <3

Oh poor Bubbles...I hope it all turns out well with the c-section.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
A friend got a text/call from Finkie_Mom saying that Bubbles is going in for a C-section. X-ray shows a puppy folded over. New baby momma's having not getting any slack! Hope she gets some extra coddling and love once she's home :)
Thanks for the update -- good vibes to Bubbles & puppy.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Facebook update:
"So... This happened. Three more pups, one stuck/inverted/something. So my poor new Mama is at the emergency vet getting a c-section. Going to pick her up later tonight... Bubbles just can't catch a break. And neither can I."

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Facebook update:
"So... This happened. Three more pups, one stuck/inverted/something. So my poor new Mama is at the emergency vet getting a c-section. Going to pick her up later tonight... Bubbles just can't catch a break. And neither can I."
Wow, so five pups total? I hope they are all okay.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Well, they sent me home to wait (e-vet is only 10 minutes away). Yeah. 5 pups in total. Just hoping everyone comes home later on tonight safe and sound. Here's a pic of the x-ray:

I'm just trying to stay calm and clean up a bit while I wait for them to call.

What an interesting first experience this has been. I'm exhausted, and I'm sure poor Bubby is too :(

Members online

No members online now.