What's a day with out a little crazy?

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Okay, so I realize it's been a while since any of the puppers from my place showed their ugly mugs; therefore, I took the camera, and tried as best I could to get some pictures of some of the crew - basically any dog who would come into my room, and jump onto my bed, so, they're mostly of Psyche and Bella, but I'm hoping to get some of Zozo after she has her bath (which I'm hoping to do tonight), but with exams, I'm crazy busy, and stressing out, so I'll try to get them asap.

Okay, some I had of Psyche that I took to send to her previous owners who like to have updated pictures. They're from a while back, when she still had the ouchie spot on her side (which is fine and good now, thank god)... And a funny one showing that the relationship between Psyche and Bella is really like...

You has cammmeras?

No peektures, please, I is no makedupd!

I said goodday!

Like a leach stuck to skin, Psyche's forever attached to Bella.

A location update; Zoey, Psyche and Bella have all had their crates moved into my room, and are sleeping there now, we're all getting along well, but Bella sure is noisey getting comfy in her crate!

And from yesterday;

Morrie being cute:

Bella says "Get this fing off of mes!"

Psyche doing the cutest thing. She'll tackle Bella, Bella will tell her off, and when she wants to tackle her again, she'll grab the closest thing to tug on (sometimes a toy, my pant leg, a shirt, my blanket, etc.), and pull it, like she's thinking "Don't do it, Psyche. Don't do it, Psyche. Don't. Do. It.)

Which later usually leads to something like one of these:
Pleez, pleez, pleez will you plays wif me?!

MORE

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Come on, just little mibbles, pleasssse!

Belllllllaa! Pwease!

Heeeelllllooo! Pleeease, Bella!

Look, I's upsides down! You play now?

Which usually leads Bella to doing one of the following;

SHUTS UP!

NOM tiny little annoying Psychedog.

And after all that, she'll get up, leaving this:

Mama?

Where Bella go?

MORE

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Why her no play wif me?

YOU PLAY WIF ME?!?!

Hope you enjoyed! As you can see, she's starting to look like a dog, now. Getting some hair (her funny flag tail is the best!), and she's grown a couple of inches, too!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
LOL. Are you sure you want more of ALL Of them? Remember, I have 8 dogs! ;)

As soon as our fence is up well enough, I'll take 'em out and snap shots of all of them.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Bella does start the play, sometimes. A lot less now then it used to be when Psyche first came home...

Psyche has really made herself at home. She's my girl, and she knows it. :p

They get a long pretty well... Zoey's pretty fond of Psyche too, but Bella really likes her because Psyche will go into the water with her, and she likes having someone to chase around in the pond since I wont go in with her, lol.

Members online

No members online now.