Morgan goes to work

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I don't know if these photos belong here or in the new Dog Photos & Pet Art forum... I went with here because these photos are really not artistic in any way, shape, or form. They were taken with my P&S camera at work. Nothing really exciting.

Anyways, I took Morgan in to work again yesterday. And this time I WAS NOT going to forget to have pictures!

Morgan posing with Elmo the sheltie, a coworker's dog.

The three Saturday dogs: Elmo, Sophie (she's a yorkie, belongs to another coworker), and Morgan
(Morgan doesn't stay in the pen with them, I just had him in there for pics.)

Elmo and Sophie are pals. They spend every Saturday together, whereas Morgan only visits once in a while.

Whazzat?

*MORE*

Last edited:

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
This is Morgan's area near my bench.

Oh... you has camera.

You wants my doggy?

One of my coworkers was kind enough to take this picture of Morgan and I together. Yay!

*DONE*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
All work areas should have doggy day care !
I agree, Grammy!

There is an actual Doggy Daycare business across the street from my building. I have thought about taking Morgan there for weekdays, but it is expensive!! And why bother, when he can just come in with me on Saturdays? :D

SharkBait

Morgan's coat is so shiny! She looks to be in tip top condition, and she's got the cutest ittle face!!! i love your siggy, it really shows you how fast they grow up!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Morgan is such a beautiful girl! I love the color of her coat!!
Morgan's coat is so shiny! She looks to be in tip top condition, and she's got the cutest ittle face!!! i love your siggy, it really shows you how fast they grow up!
Aw, sweet Morgan, I like her shiny coat, she's growing so cutie.

Thank you all! :D His coat is so shiny and soft... even more so in person. It always has been, but since he's been on Canidae it's gotten even better. I think I've said this before, but it's still true that I owe everything to you guys here on Chazhound for getting me started in the right directions with raising Morgan. He's coming along great! :)

I'm glad you like the new siggie, too. Those two pictures were so uncannily similar, I just had to make it! I really like the way he's looking at the camera and has one paw over his loofa doggy the same way in both pics.

Oh, and Morgan actually is a boy. I guess that's what happens when one chooses a unisex name for a pretty-boy. LOL! Not that he knows the difference, being neutered and all. He'll accept whatever attention he can get. Even the techs at the vet's office keep calling him "she". :p

Thanks again everybody!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Aww he is soo cute.

plus you made my day with yorkie pictures:p
Thanks! And I'm glad I could make your day, too. :)

Sophie is a lucky little yorkie. She is a rescue from a puppy mill situation. She was one of the breeding females, basically having litter after litter after litter of puppies. Due to that and her general lack of care for her first several years, she's still isn't really housebroken, had to have a lot of her teeth removed due to infections (you can't see in those pictures, but her tongue is always sticking out of the right side of her mouth), and can be a bit on the neurotic side. But she is DEVOTED to her owner, my coworker, and will follow her to the ends of the earth. It is really cute. And I LOVED her little pink hoodie she wore on Saturday! :)

Members online