Good Dog! Dog saves baby in Ghana

Dogs Can Do Amazing Things

There is no doubt that a dog, when properly motivated, is an amazing creature capable of incredible things. This is one of these incredible stories of canine heroism.

It appears that a farm dog in Ghana wandered off. After it did not return in the evening, the owner became worried and convened a search party. They eventually found the dog under a bridge close to the farm, with a two week old human baby snuggled up close!

The amazing dog apparently found this little baby and stayed close protecting it throughout the night? Wonderful!

The baby and dog were both reported to be safe after their adventure, so beautiful. I am putting this one down under the heading amazing.

rophias

This truly is a fascinating thing. What a wonderful dog, Maybe that child is very important to this cruel world.

Doberluv

What a story. That kid will grow up and get to tell about his amazing guardian when he was born. That's an incredibly wonderful story. I actually read about this before somewhere and didn't post until now. Part of the reason is that on the main page, I keep seeing that title about a dog being burned. I can't stand seeing that, so I want something like this to show up, not that horrifying thing.

KGQ

How can someone just abandon a helpless child. But thankfully this child had an angel in the form of this truly amazing dog.

Members online

No members online now.