Laur Drew?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeppp!

Nothing big, just little drawings so far. I haven't been able to draw all year and I'm slowly trying to get it back.

First attempt:

Then Zoom told me to crapdraw something, so I did.

I also found this:

I think my next venture will be finishing it.

Toller_08

Those are so good!! I used to draw all the time too, but haven't in a couple of years.

Laur, you have an amazing talent. That last one, it's so amazing. I wish I could draw half as good as you.

I really am in awe.

feel free to draw my dogs kthxbai

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
YOu must finish it!!!!! THen share with me!!!!!!!

IT is so good to see you picking it back up. Means your planets are getting back in proper order. I can't work when I am shattered/scattered from stress. Needless to say that is why I haven't fulfilled my promises, and have no inventory at all to rely on. Good good good news that your starting again. I am most happy to see.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

IT is so good to see you picking it back up. Means your planets are getting back in proper order. I can't work when I am shattered/scattered from stress. Needless to say that is why I haven't fulfilled my promises, and have no inventory at all to rely on. Good good good news that your starting again. I am most happy to see.
Thanks! The picture of Mary was the first picture I had drawn in over a year!:yikes:

I can't believe it.

noludoru

Bored Now.

IT is so good to see you picking it back up. Means your planets are getting back in proper order. I can't work when I am shattered/scattered from stress.
Ditto. That's why I haven't been able to draw, either. I'm trying, but every time I pick up a pen or pencil or charcoal, it comes out badly. Like.. really badly. Yours look fabulous. :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
The last one, Laur, is incredible. Breathe taking, such detail and personality shines through.

Saeleofu

They're all great, but that last one is stunning!

And you can feel free to crapdraw Gavroche any time, too xD

Brandyb

Great work!! And yes, you definitely have to finish that last one, it's going to look amazing when its done!! :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I was working on a very detailed,,,ultra detailed piece when I was in my illustration class at the tute. My illustration teacher came by and leaned in to my desk and said "don't get tired now". YOu really must finish this. I know how hard it is to keep the focus up that long, but you have all the hard part done now.:D I got a straight A on mine from a man that rarely gave an A. THis piece is deserving of the same.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks for all the encouragement guys! I definitely need it, but I'm enjoying picking up the pencils again. I am a bit stumped on the last one, Summer's ears are a pain to draw. I also have to decide what to do with the rest of the page!

M

MyHorseMyRules

Those are fantastic! Feel free to crapdraw mine anytime. lol That one was actually my favorite. Very cool.

Members online