Natura Expands Recall To ALL foods

JacksonsMom

I was in our local pet store today and noticed they were taking all of the Innova, Cali Natural, etc, off the shelf.

Got home and googled, and yup, they are recalling all food.

All DRY dog and cat food for dates between April 1st, 2013 and March 24, 2014. Canned and Mother Nature are NOT affected. Only kibble dry and treats of EVO, Innova, Cal Nat and Healthwise.

http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130419-911674.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

goldiefur

Okay so is EVO Wild Cravings Herring formula savory treats for dogs recalled? If so I;m going to be so mad because I just joined Petflow spoiled rotten box and EVERYONE got these treats. Why would they have even sent them out with any rcall at all going on. My dogs ate some of them to top it off!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Goldie, we were told NO treats were involved at this point. But this is also the THIRD time they have expanded this recall :/

goldiefur

Hopefully the few they ate won't cause a problem for them. These dog food companies **** me off so bad because I am raising my nephew and he is very sick and something like this could kill him! So now it's at the point that he can't feed the dogs or give them treats. We have to be extra careful. I still don't think Orijen has ever had an issue right? It sucks what has happened to Natura since it was sold!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Please note that some "cat treats" are involved:

Only the following treat products are included in this event:
  • Innova Cat Treats
  • Wild Cravings Turkey & Chicken Formula Cat Treats
  • Wild Cravings Herring & Salmon Formula Cat Treats
  • Wild Cravings Weight Management Cat Treats
No other Natura Pet canned wet food, biscuits, bars or treats are included.

Brattina88

:( I switched a while ago, but I went to the pet store and ended up trying to help 2 people who asked me about the food I was buying (Orijen). the pet store workers looked flustered, there was so many people in there and the shelves looked bare. It was overly dramatic and weird :confused:

crazedACD

:( I switched a while ago, but I went to the pet store and ended up trying to help 2 people who asked me about the food I was buying (Orijen). the pet store workers looked flustered, there was so many people in there and the shelves looked bare. It was overly dramatic and weird :confused:
My store doesn't carry Natura products, but it sucks when you get people to switch over to better brands of food, and then they are recalled. Dogs have allergies or are diabetic, their owners feed one particular food that works well, and then it's gone. People get angry and raise their voices at us (the retail employees)...it just sucks.

stafinois

Professional Nerd
I don't have a pet store that I can just go shop at instead...

I brought home ground turkey, oatmeal, and fathered Greek yogurt to make food for Grant. With his Pancreatitis I don't want to risk anything.

Members online

No members online now.