Registered name for Georgie?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
We're trying to come up with a registered name... since we named Georgie after her great granny Georgia, it would be nice if somehow we could work Georgia or part of her name into the registered name. I thought it would be cute if it also had something to do with her sister's name so they could "match" but that's not necessary.

Her sister is Twist of Tradition.
Her dad is Catch Me Quigley.
Her mom is Twizz-l-rific.
Grandma is Sweet Georgia Brown.

My mom had "Little Sunshine" or something like that in her mind. I suggested Sweet Twist of Sunshine; my mom came up with Catch Some Georgia Sunshine. I suggested that one to her breeder and she said it was cute but to make up a list. I can't think of anything else now though, LOL.

So... any other suggestions? GO!

CaliTerp07

Ahh, I didn't know that's what she was named after. I always recited "Georgie Porgie puddin' and pie, kissed the girls and made them cry" in my head when I saw her name.

Soooo...I vote for "Peach Pie".

1. Peaches are from Georgia
2. Georgie ate pie
3. WHO DOESN'T LIKE PEACH PIE?

Yet another reason I should always get rescue dogs, so I don't have to name them :D

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Georgie Porgie is one of her nicknames, I almost got "Pudding N Pie" on her Fetching Tag (I got her "Pretty Pretty Princess" instead.) Porgie and The Porge are also nicknames hahaha. Technically her name is Georgette, but that's like saying Auggie's name is technically Augustine... I never call him that. XD
It was so funny, a few weeks ago I was talking to breeder's husband and he said something about "Georgette" and I was like "??? Who is that?! ...oh yeah."

Georgia Peaches or just Peaches is one of gramma's nicknames, so working peaches into it would be neat too... I didn't think of that!

ETA: Peach Pudding and Pie??

Members online

No members online now.