OK, so there are stupid people

I believe in some states it is illegal to leave your dog in a parked car, regardless of the windows being down or not. The same applies to children. Good for you speaking up, that took some guts. Too bad they were snotty about it, hope the dog got lots of water when he/she got home.

Hope the dog made it home! They ran a piece on our local news a couple of nights ago where they had measured the rate of the rise in temperature in a parked car. When the outside temp was 94 degrees Fahrenheit, the temperature inside the car had risen to 142 degrees Fahrenheit in 20 minutes!

Doberluv

That is sickening. People are really something else again..no imagination whatsoever. If I ever see that, I'm just going to call the police and/or animal control. That just makes me sick and saddened.

poeluvr

yes it is these stupid ppl who brought up there growling dog to my lil one(i would hav3 understood if he said he was trying to socialize him but that wasnt the case)its these dumb people who let there hugs dog snap at mine, and ultimetly made them scared and weary.
it is these dumb people who bring there puppy...large puppy to my small pup, and after telling the dumb woman he has an agressif problem about dogs, but she still let her dog walk up to it,and when my dog growled at him led him away(thats the worst thing you can do to help train my dog, that is teaching him he just has to growl and shes'll take the dog hes scared of away. she might have been concerned for his safety but geeez my dog weighs 6 pounds

Members online

No members online now.