The musing thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I was personally thinking Hillside lol, but Beanie works too lmao
Hahaha y'all are funny.
He'd have to move to the Midwest!

Besides I bet there are people here who wouldn't file me under "sweet." Because I'm a badger and I fight viciously when backed into a corner. Or to protect the things I care about.
BADGER

I was referred to as "feminist leaning" on another forum. My gut instinct
was "oh God, I'm not feminist! No! I'm just... assertive. ...crap. That probably makes me feminist."
I wonder why I immediately had a negative reaction to being called feminist anyway.

Equinox

I need a cute, sweet outdoorsy girl who wants an awesome guy. The catch: he's stuck on Alaska, I think it's possible to convince him to move to the PNW but... He's such a catch!
...well, if you take cute and sweet off the requirements list, I need a dog loving outdoorsy guy :rofl1:

Okay, that and I'm probably too young. And here I was complaining about having to turn 20 in a month :eek:

For some reason I thought Hillside was already married! In that case, she and Awesome Guy should definitely get together, and she can move back to the PNW.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
AJ's got a bout of vestibular disease again that started tonight. After I finsihed Saxon's harness, I whipped up a quick "balance" harness for him to help him up and down stairs. I made it out of scraps, so it's many colors. But, that also means it's color coded...which means my mom can actually figure out how to put it on him! I never thought about color-coding harnesses before, but I know plenty of people who have problems figuring out harnesses. Even something as simple as "black goes ________, blue goes ___________" might work (AJ's has 4 colors).
I love that idea, it's really helps people at work understand easy walk harnesses.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
...well, if you take cute and sweet off the requirements list, I need a dog loving outdoorsy guy :rofl1:

Okay, that and I'm probably too young. And here I was complaining about having to turn 20 in a month :eek:
Le sigh, you are. It's Denis' older brother (by older I mean my age, I'm a cradle robber).

Equinox

Le sigh, you are. It's Denis' older brother (by older I mean my age, I'm a cradle robber).
Sigh is right. I need to meet a dog crazy guy, but the few guys on the forums are all between late, late 20s and mid 40s. Or older. Looks like I won't get my dog forum romance (every girl's dream, right?).

I clearly need tips on picking out the right dog loving frat guy, I've been finding all the wrong ones!

ETA: On a similar topic, you really know you're young when dog forum/Facebook friends are posting pictures of their KIDS and you're thinking how cute this one boy is. AND it's actually completely legitimate, because turns out he's your age.

LOL!

If you take cute, sweet, girl, and not already married off the list, then I would probably move to Alaska and be outdoorsy.

Equinox

You are?! What's the split?

Jason and I are 12 years apart :yikes:
You're kidding! I know you're 20something so I'm assuming Jason is the older one (either that or you're taking the cradle robbing thing a little too literally).

Well, Jason's asian so no one will be able to tell. My parents are 11 years apart, and they really just have the best marriage/relationship.

FG167

You're kidding! I know you're 20something so I'm assuming Jason is the older one (either that or you're taking the cradle robbing thing a little too literally).

Well, Jason's asian so no one will be able to tell. My parents are 11 years apart, and they really just have the best marriage/relationship.
I'm 28, he is 40 ;)

Hillside

Original Twin
Really Adrianne, it's not bad enough you've been hassling me on FB (while also NOT PROVIDING MANY PICS!), and now you take it here?:rofl1:

Not only that, but the rest of you think it's a fabulous idea, too?

Brats.

And hey, I LIKE the outdoors, just not camping, though like I said, if he put on a bite sleeve while camping, my brain would process it as a training weekend, which is TOTALLY different and totally ok. :rofl1:

Equinox, I am definitely not married.

Adrianne, you are how old again? I want to know by how much *I* would be robbing the cradle by...I'm old.

Falon, there is no way I thought Jason was 40. No way.

Fear not, Pacific Northwesterners...I WILL be moving back regardless.

Eventually.

Maybe....
If Adrianne posts more pictures. :popcorn:

Equinox

Corrie, we need you in the PNW. Make this Alaska man fall for you, quick!!!
Yes. All of this.

And yeah, age schmage. Just too bad I probably can't date anyone 30+ without being judged... yet. What was the rule? Divide by 2 and add 7 for the age range?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I just paid to join Match.com.
Primarily motivated by the profile of one man.

I'm going to e-mail him but I don't think I will tell him that.

Had a (literal) knee jerk reaction earlier and kneed Percy in the chest hard enough to make him cry. I feel like crap. :(
I also have a gigantic scratch across my boob where he jumped on me while I was changing out of my hairy grooming clothes.
My husband's response?
"Well, maybe that'll get rid of the last of the stupid jumping habit."
Maybe, but I would rather continue the training than hurt him. I'm a jerk. :(

Saeleofu

It's amazing that to most people, a dog is way more interesting than all the other animals at the zoo. The only animals that come close to being as interesting as the dog are the wild squirrels and geese. Also, the leopard really, REALLY wanted Logan for a snack. And some kid somehow logic-ed out that Logan MUST be a "zoo dog" and is working for the zoo. I thought that was pretty clever :rofl1:

I also love accidental trolling. I was at the store last night and on my way out I stopped at the claw machine and won a stuffed bird for Gavroche. The guy watching must have assumed I'm blind (because why else would anyone have a service dog? :rolleyes:), and he was massively impressed by my win.

Members online

No members online now.