What am I?

Okay, so one of my favorite things is getting people's opinions on what my dog, Chester, could be a mix of. So far I've heard shar-pei, pit, lab, boxer, american bulldog, and even beagle! If it helps, he's about 60 lbs (should be 65, but I'm having trouble getting him to gain weight) and almost a year and a half old. Also, his toes are webbed. Other than that, here are his pictures! Take a swing at it!

Last edited:

Saeleofu

I definitely see Shar Pei. I can see where people might say boxer due to his markings, and his face in that 3rd picture. Pei/boxer probably isn't too far off.

ADORABLE kitten he's with in that last picture!

ETA: Could you post a picture of his "webbed" toes? All dogs have webbed toes to some extent, but some breeds have truly webbed toes.

You would not believe how hard I tried to get a toe picture, but we've been cutting his toenails lately so now he doesn't trust me :( I'd say they're webbed out to the last knuckle before the nail, if that helps.

Tazwell

He looks like a shar pei boxer mix to me. I've seen some "specifically bred as designer dogs", and that is what they looked like. He's so cute and wrinkly!

He certainly has enough skin to be a shar-pei mix. And I totally do that to my Shar-pei mixes face too. We call it "Silly Putt Face"

Members online

No members online now.