The Good News thread

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
lolz I know you mean prey but it still made me laugh.

Don't go to bed, you're entertaining me. :p
:rofl1: This is pathetic though, I've had maybe 2.5 shots worth of vodka. Yikes, Emily... yikes. Getting drunk and talking dogs on the internet, my life is wild! :rofl1:

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Also, Keeva did get invited and will probably come out and play eventually. I think it would be hilarious to teach her to do a leg bite!

Saeleofu

:rofl1: This is pathetic though, I've had maybe 2.5 shots worth of vodka. Yikes, Emily... yikes. Getting drunk and talking dogs on the internet, my life is wild! :rofl1:
I want vodka. Share? I'll need a bit more than 2.5 shots to get me there, though...

Saeleofu

I haven't gotten properly drunk in over a year. I've had a wine cooler here and there, but it's not the same :rofl1: And nothing, NOTHING beats UV Pong. you should try it. Except that's how I sprained my ankle almost 3 years ago, and it's still messed up, so maybe on second thought, you should just stick with what you've got :lol-sign:

In other news, my brother's 21st birthday is on Monday. I promised him that the first time we can both sleep in in the morning, we're getting drunk and watching Doctor Who. Because that will be awesome.

Saeleofu

My strapworks order: 6:31 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Also, my Pangea order is SUPPOSED to finally get here today, too. Stupid UPS.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
That's okay, the other night I was getting tipsy in chat... and would have gotten hammered if I hadn't emptied the bottle... *whistles*

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Well now that I'm sober, let me say that I had a great time watching dogs work, got all the right answers to my deal breaker questions and saw/heard no red flags what so ever, and feel like I'm totally on the same page as the TD. So, in short, awesome.

Plus, um... one of the decoys is hot. Married, but hot. :rofl1:

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Chloe's new Paco collar was shipped yesterday! I hope it gets here by Saturday, because waiting until Monday is just too long!

And, I ordered Rory's birthday cake- he turns 4 on Saturday. Him turning 4 isn't really good news, though. I hate how they get older.

CaliTerp07

Zachary comes home tonight, yay! He's been in Texas for the week for work stuff, but flies home late tonight. I missed my husband!

Also, only THREE WEEKS UNTIL SPRING BREAK! Ireland is calling my name! Our itinerary is planned, B&B's are booked, car is reserved...here I come!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Chloe's new Paco collar was shipped yesterday! I hope it gets here by Saturday, because waiting until Monday is just too long!

And, I ordered Rory's birthday cake- he turns 4 on Saturday. Him turning 4 isn't really good news, though. I hate how they get older.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That collar is going to be AMAZING on Chloe.

Saeleofu

MY PANGEA ORDER IS FINALLY HERE!

The reptile shop is closed by the time I get off work tomorrow, but I can get my gecko Saturday after work! YAY!! :D

Also, the Ultimate Gecko Ledge is pretty awesome. Those magnets...holy crap. I just hope Jagrafess will like peach Repashy, and isn't too picky :rofl1:

Also, I found out there is ONE Petco in town that sells Repashy CGD (rebranded as T-Rex). They were sold out today, but that means when I need a new bottle (probably 6-12 months from now) I should be able to get one locally.

Members online

No members online now.