Doggie Ramblings..........

Debi

So, I am having one of those days..you know the ones.....toooooo much to do, tooooo little time. Cleaning..cleaning..cleaning for company on the weekend. Yep, want everything perfect. Then I look outside and see those little faces......gotta go get my pups. It takes me over a half hour to clean them up (we're still living in the 'rain' forest this year). Try as I might...as they come in I notice doggie prints on the floor (yes, I just washed it). Hammie is tired from running prior to coming in...so he is panting....drool spills onto the floor........yes, the clean floor. I notice doggie hairs flying in all directions.........yes, I had spent lots of time vacuuming.. geez. I ask myself 'why do I do this???!!!!' Then I see their little faces, so happy to see me......my very best friends in the world....and I say...DUH. Yesterday we had the worst storms here........and who was here with me???? Only my pups....my little buddies. Sooooo........my ramblings are this.....YES, they are work sometimes, but WOW....nothing like the sweetness of your best pal to warm your heart. IF I can ever hold them both still for more than a moment..........I will post that pic of all of us. Happy weekend all. :D

So, if your company can't understand a little doggie dirt, maybe you've got the wrong company, hmmm?

For your own sanity, see the thread, "Dogs Live Here" in the humor section, my exhausted friend.

Members online

No members online now.