snow :)

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
It is snowing here and it is Sunny's first snowstorm. Not his first snow, he came to us when he was 6 weeks old and there was over a foot of snow on the ground and that stuck around until three weeks ago but this is his first experience with the snow actually falling from the sky and accumulating. It is so funny to watch him play in it! He seriously stood right outside our back door and barked at it for over 5 minutes, very loudly. :) It took me a minute to figure out what was up until he dug his nose into the few inches on the ground and sort of lunged at it and growled at it like he does when he wants to play. He romped with me in it for a good 15 minutes loving every second, his little tail wagging so fast I thought he might take flight:) His nose was all covered in it, like a little kid with an icecream cone. SOOO CUTE! I think I got a picture on my camera phone but I don't know how good it will look once I load it onto the computer. Anyway, just felt I had to share. I haven't enjoyed snow this much in a while. oh, other cute snow story about him, I went snowshoeing and he went with me. Well I had over estimated his hyperactivity (and his height in relationship to the snow depth) and about 1 hour into it he decided to try and hitch a ride on the back of my snowshoe! that didn't work so well so he just sat down and wimpered. It must be nice to be so small and cute, cuz I just picked him up and zipped him into my jacket and carried him the rest of the way. Silly boy was out in about 5 minutes. Maybe this time he'll have a little more energy :) anyway, anyone else have cute doggy snow stories?

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Sorry! Gus likes to roll in the snow but that's about it i'm afraid! After nerly three months of snow i have to admit to being a little bored of it! lol!

Members online

No members online now.