Zip Tie!

SaraB

In one week, we will begin the journey southward to bring this BIG puppy home!!

His personality is exactly what we wanted, he's a cuddle-bug, loves to follow his people around the house, loves to play but isn't over the top with crazies. He's already tugging like a fiend and has a natural retrieve as well! Just perfect for my husband. I couldn't be more thrilled!

He's 9 weeks old now, and has a big ol' buddha belly.

Zip by ZooomDog, on Flickr

Here he is with his sister. Also, his sister has giant bat ears.

Zip1 by ZooomDog, on Flickr

He's going to have some crazy ears soon. I can't wait.

Zip2 by ZooomDog, on Flickr

And here's the cutie my friend is getting! She's fearless, has awesome play drive, and great structure! Hope to see great things from her in the future.

Snap by ZooomDog, on Flickr

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
<3 Koolie babies.

I'm so happy he is turning out to be exactly what you guys want! Good luck with your journey to FL!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
He's perfect!!!! I can't wait to see how he matures. I have some serious want for a solid red dog (maybe koolie or kelpie at some point).

SaraB

<3 Koolie babies.

I'm so happy he is turning out to be exactly what you guys want! Good luck with your journey to FL!
Thanks!! You have no idea how happy I am about that too! I was sooo nervous that he was going to have some huge temperament issue or something, even though we picked this breeding specifically because of the awesome temps of the parents. I just really, really wanted this to work out and am so glad it is.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Ack Zip tie! he is such a cute little dude!! Love the puppy belly <3 <3

milos_mommy

I'm super excited because I might be secretly hoping that one day I own one of his babies.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
"So he's a Border Collie?"

"No he's a Koolie. Australian Koolie."

"'Australian Collie'...so that's a Border Collie mixed with what?"

"It's a separate breed. From Australia. An Australian Koolie."

"Why did you import a Border Collie all the way from Australia!?"

*Sigh*

(Just helping you prepare :D )

SaraB

"So he's a Border Collie?"

"No he's a Koolie. Australian Koolie."

"'Australian Collie'...so that's a Border Collie mixed with what?"

"It's a separate breed. From Australia. An Australian Koolie."

"Why did you import a Border Collie all the way from Australia!?"

(Just helping you prepare :D )
You know, I was so expecting everyone to think that Zinga was a weird looking border when I got her, but I haven't had a single person guess that. Everyone always asks what she is because her head shape is so different from all of the other herders. So I'm hoping that the same will happen with Zip! I'm guessing a lot more people will just assume border by his coloring though.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
You know, I was so expecting everyone to think that Zinga was a weird looking border when I got her, but I haven't had a single person guess that. Everyone always asks what she is because her head shape is so different from all of the other herders. So I'm hoping that the same will happen with Zip! I'm guessing a lot more people will just assume border by his coloring though.
It's allll about the coloring. I've had multiple people ask whether Webster is Kim & Mira's "baby" because you know brown w/ white + black = brown w/ white w/ black saddle. And yes, that was really their reasoning.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Yeah, but you can totally see the Dingo in her ;)
(my favorite Zinga moment, by far. :p)

Also, EEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeE! I can't wait to meet this little dude! And EEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeeeE puppy playdate times!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Oh so sweet! Love them ..I love love the little girl your friend is getting.

My next puppy is going to be a tossup between Border, Vizsla or Koolie. I should have never joined this board& just lived in ignorance of this awesome little breed!!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh so sweet! Love them ..I love love the little girl your friend is getting.

My next puppy is going to be a tossup between Border, Vizsla or Koolie. I should have never joined this board& just lived in ignorance of this awesome little breed!!
Kooliewantenza is a common disease around here. Looks like you've been infected. You're in good company ;)

I tried to steal Traveler last August when I met Linds but she was on to me. Next time... *evil laugh*

SaraB

Kooliewantenza is a common disease around here. Looks like you've been infected. You're in good company ;)

I tried to steal Traveler last August when I met Linds but she was on to me. Next time... *evil laugh*
The whole reason I even got a koolie in the first place is because Linds wouldn't let me steal Traveler. So I got a mini-Traveler instead.

Kooliewantenza is a terrible disease. Only one cure to it.....

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Kooliewantenza is a terrible disease. Only one cure to it.....
I'm starting to think there is no cure. Everyone who gets a Koolie turns right around and gets another one! We're doomed

SaraB

I'm starting to think there is no cure. Everyone who gets a Koolie turns right around and gets another one! We're doomed
:rofl1: Supports my theory that they are an alien life-form bent on taking over the world. One unsuspecting dog owner at a time....

Members online

No members online now.